Discussions About Being Bald > 30 Day Rule / Beginners Section

Considering another crack at it

(1/3) > >>

Morthen:
As some of you may now I did shave my head once before. but it did not last because i took some negative comments to heart and let it grow back. but my hair loss is progressing at its wonderful pace claiming more and more hair as it goes. I usually keep it at a #1 buzzcut but thats getting to the point where from a distance i practically look bald already.

Anyhoo I am thinking about taking another crack at it at the end of this semester for summer break and just trying to sustain the shaved head all summer break (from mid may to late august)

(my first post in to be or not to be)
http://www.slybaldguys.com/smf/index.php?topic=10697.0
(my 2nd post shave post)
http://www.slybaldguys.com/smf/index.php?topic=11738.0

for a reference for myself and others who choose to shed light on this thread.

Hopefully that 1st post can change into 20 years old and couldn't be happier when june 7th(my birthday) rolls around

Once again thanks for everything guys. Hopefully I will join the sly ranks once again and stay in the sly ranks.

Cheers! O0
(edit below is a pic of the top of my head as of now)

D.A.L.U.I.:
Looks like a Norwood III right now.  Pretty soon--6m to a year--the front piece may get separated from the rest forming an island--then you've got two hairlines!  I was there, as were many of the Brothers here.  You can do it now, or let Nature continue in plain sight.  You have the itch, you know what we're going to say.  You've got the equipment. 
The rest is up to you.  Slow or fast--those are your choices.

Razor X:
That's pretty much what the top of my head looked like when I decided it was time to take it all off.  The negative comments can be tough, but hang in there -- they will stop eventually.  It's well worth persevering through, in order to do what you want.  The feeling of liberation and increased confidence will be all the greater when you look back and realize that you were able to overcome all the negativity.

Papa Don:
Mothern, you have done it once and let others control how you feel about yourself.  It's your head and life so live it the way that makes you happy.  Razor said it right!

mangosink12572:
Gotta tell you  - - That is what my TOP looked like    - -

I should have done it  sooner  - -I am sorry I took soooooo long to become SLY BALD

Do it now  - -you will not be sorry

Richard

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version