Poll

What type of facial hair do prefer to sport with your shaved head?

No facial hair - prefer to be clean shaven
10 (23.3%)
Goattee with mustache
21 (48.8%)
Goattee with no stache (hair only on the chin)
4 (9.3%)
'Stache Only
0 (0%)
Full Beard
3 (7%)
Chin Strap Beard
1 (2.3%)
Soul patch
2 (4.7%)
Some other facial hair design
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Author Topic: Facial Hair Poll  (Read 7964 times)

Slickdome

Re: Facial Hair Poll
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2007, 06:38:16 PM »
I've tried every conceivable form of facial hair with the dome, but I keep going back to my goat.

http://photos1.blogger.com/x/blogger/1122/962/1600/420404/looksof2006.jpg
« Last Edit: March 23, 2007, 06:40:25 PM by Slickdome »

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2007, 06:38:32 PM »
It's been the goatee ever since I shaved, but going to grow the full beard for this week of break to see how it looks.
"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost

Offline Yeti

• "Fear profits a man nothing"
  • Sly Moderator
  • Super Sly
  • Big, Bald, & Friendly... ~Yeti
    • Yeti's Realm (MySpace Page)
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2007, 06:43:39 PM »
almost always a very thick and long full goat w/ stache  right now the brown,red,white mixture has been turned all black except for a purple stripe down the middle. First coloring, have a friend in school who wanted to mess around, looks sweet! hehe
~Yeti
-------------
Tyler's Assister w/ creation of SBG & 1st Mod (now I am Elusive, but ALWAYS watching. hehe
-------------
BIG, FURRY, & BALD: Tattooes almost 300 hrs, Piercings several, Gamer; Internet 13+ yrs, Movies, Music, Drinks w/ friends, Ladies, my kids.
-------------

Offline MR. CLEAN

• All the Ladies wanta Know me, All the Fellas' wanta be me... 'Cause I'm Money
  • Super Sly
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2007, 06:55:51 PM »
almost always a very thick and long full goat w/ stache  right now the brown,red,white mixture has been turned all black except for a purple stripe down the middle. First coloring, have a friend in school who wanted to mess around, looks sweet! hehe

Sounds like a solid look... When will you get some pics of that up, can never know if its a solid shade of purple untill you see it straight up!
Peace

Offline Medic aka Rocko

• Super Sly
  • Yikes
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2007, 08:59:19 PM »
I used to keep the stache and goatee, but the stache around the corners of my mouth drove my nuts.  Always had my tongue out "playing" with it.  Now I just keep a patch below the lip and down the chin.  I think I'll dye it red like Scott Spezio.

We loved Spezio when he was with the A's.
A couple of years ago, I sported a goatee for a while, but it never came in as full as I wanted. So I shaved it off and haven't entertained the idea since.

Speizio is a great utility player.  Rumor is he's going to start in right when the season opens.  Here's a pic for those that don't know what I'm talking about.

Offline OzPete

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2007, 04:43:02 AM »
Stache and goatee  O0

Offline Cam

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • The honey tastes sweeter when you anger the bees.
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2007, 07:23:20 PM »
I've had pretty much every style of facial hair since I've been bald.. everything aside from a stache. I change my facial hair all the time because I get bored with it. I just recently shaved off my sideburns for the first time in 3 years, and I'm loving how easy it is to shave my face now. No detail work at all! Just lining up my gotee and I'm all done. It's nice.

Offline Tom McGarry.

• SBG Rules !!!
  • Sly Bureau
  • I LOVE BEING AN SBG!!!!
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2007, 07:56:02 PM »
I have the goatee, I'd like to have a good soul patch like Cam's but I can't seem to grow hair in the middle of my chinn.
AKA: The Original Canadian HeadBlader

Offline medicineman

• Head shaver/Beard grower
  • Sly Jr.
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2007, 08:14:08 PM »
I enjoy wearing a full beard with my shaved head.  My avatar shows me with my beard at the extreme.  The bald head/full beard adds a little shock value to my look.  I like the contrast to, bright shiny dome, dark hairy face...I don't know, I just like it.

Offline ChallengeMe

• Super Sly
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2007, 09:07:41 PM »
Has to be a goatee and stache with the sly look. I've gone from full beard to goatee to shaved chin over the years. But the stache has been over my lip without fail since 1971.

Offline TXFergie

• Sly Jr.
  • TXFergie on Day two of being shorn
    • TXFergie's MySpace Page!!
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2007, 02:19:12 PM »
I used to have a mustache only when I had my hair, then I went clean shaven on my face. Now that I am sly, I think the goatee/'stache combo looks the best.

Offline fcb2001

• 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa (11 June to 11 July 2010)
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Bald for Life
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2007, 05:33:04 PM »
From 2004 to July 2006, i was clean shaven
Since July of 2006, i sport a goetee with the moustache with my shaved head