Discussions About Being Bald > 30 Day Rule / Beginners Section

Journey to Sly

(1/6) > >>

lifeinthesouth:
Just figured I'd give update on my way to sly. I posted a picture in my original topic while I was trying to decide. I feel like I am moving in the right direction. I have realized after looking a picture of me a few weeks back that I a have changed my looks dramatically.  Not the best photos taken by self with camera phone, but you will get the point.

2 weeks ago

Last week

Today

CraftyGuy:
Gets better and better!

D.A.L.U.I.:
Looking good O0  But you don't say how you feel about it.  The goal is how you feel, and you should feel great, maybe a little-"Who's the dude in the mirror?" right now, but a lot better than when you started. 

usmcpelon:
Congratulations! The transformation is awesome.  You look great. I can see the glow in your face.  I know it’s made you happier then before.  You look amazing although I can see a slight shadow on the side.  If you haven’t taken the razor and shave it smooth, I think this is the time to do so.  You look a lot better then before.  

lifeinthesouth:
No I haven't taken the razor to it yet, but I am going to. I keep saying that but I kinda got a time frame in mind. As for how I feel about it. I like it, I can't see me ever letting in grow back out. The wife even made a comment that if I am going to keep that look I won't have to spend $$ at the barber anymore. Not the "I like the way you look" but at least it was a approval. I do like it though, I can tell that I am not worried about it like I had in the past. It is more of a this is me and this is who I am. It has been a weight of my shoulders.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version