Author Topic: Is it time?  (Read 10402 times)

usmcpelon

Re: Is it time?
« Reply #60 on: April 09, 2010, 08:01:08 AM »
You won't get any better advice then what these great Sly brother have given you.  The truth is, your appearance will total change for the better and there will be no regrets.  You've already heard it enough so take the plunge and shave it all off and enjoy the freedom of being bald.  You will be amazed at the compliments you'll get from alot of people, especially the ladies.  They love bald guys and can wait or find an excuse to rub that smooth bald head.  Trust me, it happens all the time.  Good luck and welcome.

Offline BuzzKC

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #61 on: April 09, 2010, 09:12:56 AM »
Welcome. I'd say you're way overdue.

Offline lifeinthesouth

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #62 on: April 09, 2010, 09:29:13 AM »
Still lovin the #2 buzz right now and was going to use a #1 on it this morning at the gym, but forgot to grab the clippers before leaving the house. So I guess it will have to weight until I get home from work now. 

Offline D.A.L.U.I.

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #63 on: April 09, 2010, 09:38:40 AM »
Well, assuming you're going to hit the gym tomorrow, don't forget that #1, and just in case a razor with a new blade and some good shave gel or creme >:D O0  You never know when the itch will get too strong, as has been said, don't resist!

Offline lifeinthesouth

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #64 on: April 09, 2010, 09:43:46 AM »
and just in case a razor with a new blade and some good shave gel or creme

Ha, actually went by and got a new razor yesterday, but don't think I am going to wait till tomorrow on the #1. Leaving work in about 30 min. and doing it. I can already tell it is grown out some anyway.

Offline D.A.L.U.I.

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #65 on: April 09, 2010, 09:55:23 AM »
and just in case a razor with a new blade and some good shave gel or creme

Ha, actually went by and got a new razor yesterday, but don't think I am going to wait till tomorrow on the #1. Leaving work in about 30 min. and doing it. I can already tell it is grown out some anyway.

You're the MAN--you are going to really like #1--or a hot shower, shave and SLY TGIF!  Just an idea! >:D

Offline Rob

• Sly Bureau
  • British baldy since 2006
« Reply #66 on: April 09, 2010, 10:16:41 AM »
good one.  At least you won't get us badgering you if you shave it SLY!! ;) O0

Offline PowerOfCheese

• Super Sly
  • Sly and be free
« Reply #67 on: April 12, 2010, 06:17:41 AM »
HEY! WAIT!!! Buzz it down without a guard before you shave. It'll be easier. I tried shaving when my head had #2 growth on it and it took me an hour. The razor gets clogged with hair after an inch long swipe.
---- The greater the artist, the greater the doubt. Perfect confidence is given to the less talented as a consolation prize. - Robert Hughes

Baldgoal

« Reply #68 on: April 23, 2010, 11:14:06 PM »
It's shine time.  Go for it.