Author Topic: Tweezing results  (Read 9881 times)

Offline Ming the Merciless

• Super Sly
  • No More "Mr. Nice Guy"
Re: Tweezing results
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2010, 03:51:14 PM »
Well, there are those of us who might fall into that category of shadowless "Super Sly," but not as a result of a tweezing regime ("Ouch, OUCH!"), just the effect of melanin shut-down in the remaining domical follicles.  I take no credit; it's entirely the result of my genetics.  Genetics thinned the hair, genetics turned the survivors white, so a shadowless appearance is the result.  The genes giveth; the genes taketh away.

Offline Magoo

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2010, 06:43:26 PM »
ming there is a thread on poetry
If only all men lived by the "Golden Rule ."

Offline Bilko1

• Super Sly
  • Glad To Be Bald-by-choice
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2010, 08:48:27 AM »
Your tweezed scalp looks great. I have recently become a "recruit" to being epilated smooth. At the moment it is very bitty. Should I be epilating my scalp more than once a week ?

If I stop epilating will my hair grow back in as normal or will I now have bald patches ?

Regard,

Bilko
BaldBill

Offline Professor Melon

• Professor Melon
  • Super Sly
  • Professor Melon
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2010, 09:54:50 PM »
 :( Really admire/envy your dome, man, but despair of the patience to tweeze that often. Please describe the process for some one considering tweezing, electrolysis, or lasering to defeat the shadow. So committted to smoothness that I some times shave twice a day. Would welcome a permanant solution guaranteeing baldness for life. Best, Professor Melon
Embrace the bald truth

Enter your email address: