Author Topic: Neutrogena has a new sensitive skin line...  (Read 1162 times)

Offline omegapd

• Sly
  • "Fuzzy"
Neutrogena has a new sensitive skin line...
« on: March 09, 2010, 09:35:34 AM »
For those of us who want alcohol free in some of our products, Neutrogena has come out with a new line.

I've tried the new Aftershave balm, Face Lotion and Shaving Cream so far.

By far, the best is the Face Lotion (sorry I can't find a pic). It is super moisturizing, has a sunblock, claims it helps razor burn and bumps and will not clog pores. It's also the most expensive of the three at around $7 for a 1.5oz tube.

I've used the Aftershave Balm on my head and face the last two days. I like it but it goes on a bit too greasy feeling. I noticed some acne on my chin this morning- and it does not claim to not clog pores- so that may be the reason. I'll continue to use it on my head but not my face. The scent does not linger and can be covered up with cologne, etc. within a few minutes of it being absorbed. It's a 2.5oz bottle for approx. $5-6

The Shaving Cream is like any other brushless/latherless shave cream. Either you like the type or not. I personally like to have lather to see where I've shaved. This does have a good amount of "slickness" to it and the razor glides effortlessly. The scent is like everything else Neutrogena- a bit medicinal- but I do like it. It is a 5.1oz tube for approx. $5.

Surprisingly, a buddy of mine picked these up for me on a clearance aisle at a Marshalls, I think, for much less than the prices found on the Internet.  D#tG3t

Anyway, I hope someone finds this post helpful. I'd really recommend the Face Lotion - especially for the head- since it has the sunscreen and works wonderfully. 

- Eric W-

Offline Mikekoz13

• Sure you can rub it... all the girls want to...
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Neutrogena has a new sensitive skin line...
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2010, 06:30:58 PM »
Nice reviews Omega! Thanks for the info.... and here's a late welcome to the Forum.
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?" W.C. Fields