Author Topic: Got my SMP Re-done  (Read 227 times)

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
Got my SMP Re-done
« on: March 30, 2024, 08:58:58 AM »
Got my original SMP about three years ago.

Other than a large and growing bald spot on the crown of my head, I still had a full head of hair. I?ll be very light, very thin and very fine. The original SMP job filled the ball spot on my crown and blended it into a very light dusty hairline at the front so that I look like an older guy with very gray very fine thinning hair, who shaves his head. Think of it as looking like a high bald fade.

Overtime, the bald spot has gotten larger, and the so-called horseshoe on the back sides of my head has turned almost pure white.

On Wednesday I drove back to my SMP professional in Boca Raton, Florida a 4 Hour Dr. each way for me to have him touch up the top and fill in the back sides of my head so now it looks like I have very thin very fine like gray hair on my entire head and that I am BBC by choice.

It looks great. I am so pleased that patchy look is gone and I truly look BBC and it looks good!  Also, if I do want to try to grow the horseshoe Flattop back, it will look a bit thicker because of the SMP underneath the thinning hair

What a confidence builder!

I cannot recommend highly enough the owner of international hairlines of Boca Raton,  his name is Seif Sidky.  He has locations in Boca Raton, Fort Lauderdale, Arizona, and even in Cairo Egypt. He really knows how to do a light dusty hairline so that the SMP does not look fake.

The only aftercare is that for the first three days you cannot wash or shave your head after that there is no aftercare and you can go 3 to 5 years without having to think about getting a touchup done.

Offline reddog

• Sly Bureau
Re: Got my SMP Re-done
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2024, 07:57:46 AM »
Sounds interesting, I'm glad it's working out for you!
Bald by choice, and loving it!