Author Topic: March Baldness  (Read 2116 times)

Offline Head Bald Guy

• Super Sly
March Baldness
« on: February 24, 2010, 02:54:32 PM »
We have been paying VERY close attention to the postings about Shipping Costs and we agree with you. Beginning March 1st, Bald Guyz will be changing our shipping policy. As you all know the cost of US Mail, FedEx Ground/Home Delivery and UPS keep rising, and this does not sit well with us. We tried to offset the rising costs by providing product discounts and special offers but the shipping costs are way out of wack and eat up the savings to you.

So beginning March 1st we will be offering Flat Rate Shipping for all online orders. All orders, whether (1) item or 10 will be shipped for $2.95. This is a lower cost than shipping one tube of any of our products First Class Mail.  This offer is for orders shipped to the contiguous 48 states only.

We will keep this offer up for the month of March to see how it is received. If it goes well this will be our everyday program. We hope that you take advantage of this and we look forward to your comments.

HBG

Offline Mikekoz13

• Sure you can rub it... all the girls want to...
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: March Baldness
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2010, 06:43:58 AM »
Way to go Howard! What a concept...... listening to what your customers want!!! More businesses should be like BaldGuyz!
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?" W.C. Fields

Offline baldtribesman

• Sly Jr.
  • R O C K in the USA rockin in the USA
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2010, 07:43:54 AM »
Howard I had a business idea I will PM it to you.

Fred

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2010, 09:54:33 PM »
Hey guys, don't forget to take advantage of this discount before it ends in a couple of days!
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Enter your email address: