Author Topic: SBG Dudes And Dudettes Sports Pics  (Read 15591 times)

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: SBG Dudes And Dudettes Sports Pics
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2007, 07:26:30 PM »

.....my favorite sport is the 12 ounce curl (I'm a professional if you haven't hear - Just ask Paulie and Rob)  Shhhhhhh don't tell'em...I don't wanna hurt their feelings, but I think I could drink'em under the table..... b!3r

sounds like a challenge. Rob, you up for this? bring it baby. bon fire at my house this weekend.

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline Shiny

• Sly
  • Celebrate the bean
« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2007, 07:34:23 PM »
I am into the more laid back kind of sports...  Like drinking beer and relaxing with my friends.

Shiny no more hair pictures...your creeping me out!!!  :P

:*)) :*)) :*))

Ya that was a few years ago.  That's the UGLY me.   ;D
I'm Brian and so is my wife!

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2007, 07:37:48 PM »

Ya that was a few years ago.  That's the UGLY me.   ;D

so who is the guy in your avatar?  :*)) :*)) :*)) cause he is uuuugggglllllyyyyyyy. j/k brother

Offline HotCajun

• Super Sly
    • myspace
« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2007, 07:51:53 PM »

.....my favorite sport is the 12 ounce curl (I'm a professional if you haven't hear - Just ask Paulie and Rob)  Shhhhhhh don't tell'em...I don't wanna hurt their feelings, but I think I could drink'em under the table..... b!3r

sounds like a challenge. Rob, you up for this? bring it baby. bon fire at my house this weekend.

I'll be the one wearing the crown  B*)

Offline iBald

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2007, 08:28:40 PM »
yea as close i come to sports is buffet eating contests,drinking games,fishing and texas hold'em lol

How could I forget the buffet and pizza eating contest!

Tonight I'm playing Omaha (unless they chicken out and go to Texas) and that usually means I'm bringing home some dough. We always do winner takes all and I'm up on the year (and I play every week with these guys) and have the most "wins" and deffinetly the most seconds. I'm conservative compared to most and I'm looking forward to this weekends 20 something person tournament I was invited to. Most of the people "play" poker and are older then me, I wan't a challenge and see how I do before I try to play some bigger games and tournaments.

My brother qualified for the 2006 WSOP (World Series of Poker) at the Rio in Vega$. Team Schro went down there to watch. Amazing atmosphere. My parents watched my kids while my wife & I went to the event. Bro Schro made it past the first round (sat at the same table as Joanna Krupa....hot) and in the 2nd round got paired up at the same table as Josh Arieh ('04 Final Table participant). Bro had him dead to rights on several hands and only got knocked out by some unknown when he was getting blinded to death and someone flopped the case 6 on the river to gain trips on him (he was short stacked & had pocket 7's and the big blind had pocket 6's). It sucked to go out that way, but Arieh told him "You belong at this level". He has an invite to go play in the Irish Open. He learned a lot in that he needs to change gears more often at big events.

Here's a pic of Team Schro and my bro (he's in black). Sorry, not the greatest quality pic (an on-line poker mag writer took our pic for an article).

Friging Cool!!

Getting into day 2 is something last year. He out played a few... 3 to 4 thousand.

I'm starting to improve a good bit with my play. Most I play with are crazy people that play anything. Learning how to bet and when to bet has been big for me. I don't play many hands and most fold on my small probing bets. I'll get wild later in the night. That means I'll play 30% of my hands. lol

I'm with you on wild cards. I go smoke.

I got to get me a pic while playing.

Offline tomgallagher

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2007, 08:38:34 PM »
What the hell is the big blind and the little blind.?

Offline Kajun

• T-Sly Boudreaux
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2007, 08:53:30 PM »
thats awesome schro! i would love to go to a WSOP in vegas...i watch it on tv though lol...

VIVA LA SLY REVOLUCION!!!

Offline schro

• WORK SUCKS, I'M GOING GOLFING.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2007, 09:42:10 PM »
What the hell is the big blind and the little blind.?
after the deal, the last person to call is the "big blind", the 2nd to last is the "small blind". The big blind must pre-bet the equivalent of the table minimum, and the small blind must pre-bet half the table minimum. These blinds guarantee action each hand.

Agonizing over what cannot be is an insult to what is.

Offline Shiny

• Sly
  • Celebrate the bean
« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2007, 09:56:16 AM »

Ya that was a few years ago.  That's the UGLY me.   ;D

so who is the guy in your avatar?  :*)) :*)) :*)) cause he is uuuugggglllllyyyyyyy. j/k brother

ooooooh BURN!  OUCH!  Paulie, you hurt my feelin's bro   :'(

nah, no worries I'll be glad to take one from the guy who is ususally the one getting it.  Good one actually...   O0
I'm Brian and so is my wife!

Offline Argyle

• Super Sly
    • The Mighty Pilgrims
« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2007, 09:13:14 AM »

Trust me, i think i may be forceably evicted from this site if i did.. lol even the colours were terrible - great sport but terrible uniform..... so i dont think you have told us yet what your sport of choice is?

:*))
[/quote]

You can always email me one, I promise not to post it  >:D

As far as sports go......I rollerblade with Ziggy (my dog), I do a bit of jogging, but nothing hard core - just to try and stay in shape really, I love to watch football (and I'm not talking about soccer either) LSU is my favorite team - but I watch the pros too!! I like hiking, but haven't done it in a while.....my favorite sport is the 12 ounce curl (I'm a professional if you haven't hear - Just ask Paulie and Rob)  Shhhhhhh don't tell'em...I don't wanna hurt their feelings, but I think I could drink'em under the table..... b!3r
[/quote]

As much as i would love to have you laugh at unfortunate sporting attire........ nooooooo way lol!!  Or should i view this as an 'i'll show you mine if you show me yours opportunity'   :*))  :D

As an aside, why is American Football called Football when it is predominantly played with the hands??  Surely the English version is more accurate.  Although not the biggest fan of US Sports, I am heavily into basketball (my company owns a pro franchise in the UK), 'football' however is a sport that no matter how much i watch it i cant understand!! 

An ignorant perspective...... it seems to me that they all line up and stare each other out, the ball goes backwards to one man who runs back getting ready to throw.  80% of the players then run into each other while one runs to the end but to try and catch the ball - when if successful he bounces it and does a dance!!  Tongue in cheek i know, and i wouldnt expect anyone to understand cricket a five day gane that can end in a draw!!  But seriously this is a sport that i have always struggled with, and i have tried!
A SBG's head shines so other SBG's always have the opportunity to see the reflection of how good they look!

Offline MR. CLEAN

• All the Ladies wanta Know me, All the Fellas' wanta be me... 'Cause I'm Money
  • Super Sly
« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2007, 07:47:55 PM »

Trust me, i think i may be forceably evicted from this site if i did.. lol even the colours were terrible - great sport but terrible uniform..... so i dont think you have told us yet what your sport of choice is?

:*))

You can always email me one, I promise not to post it  >:D

As far as sports go......I rollerblade with Ziggy (my dog), I do a bit of jogging, but nothing hard core - just to try and stay in shape really, I love to watch football (and I'm not talking about soccer either) LSU is my favorite team - but I watch the pros too!! I like hiking, but haven't done it in a while.....my favorite sport is the 12 ounce curl (I'm a professional if you haven't hear - Just ask Paulie and Rob)  Shhhhhhh don't tell'em...I don't wanna hurt their feelings, but I think I could drink'em under the table..... b!3r
[/quote]

As much as i would love to have you laugh at unfortunate sporting attire........ nooooooo way lol!!  Or should i view this as an 'i'll show you mine if you show me yours opportunity'   :*))  :D

As an aside, why is American Football called Football when it is predominantly played with the hands??  Surely the English version is more accurate.  Although not the biggest fan of US Sports, I am heavily into basketball (my company owns a pro franchise in the UK), 'football' however is a sport that no matter how much i watch it i cant understand!! 

An ignorant perspective...... it seems to me that they all line up and stare each other out, the ball goes backwards to one man who runs back getting ready to throw.  80% of the players then run into each other while one runs to the end but to try and catch the ball - when if successful he bounces it and does a dance!!  Tongue in cheek i know, and i wouldnt expect anyone to understand cricket a five day gane that can end in a draw!!  But seriously this is a sport that i have always struggled with, and i have tried!
[/quote]

Football is not what it is named to be, I know... But the Fact of the matter is, its a Legal form of War.  You have two sides, both trying to get to the other side of the field, and plant their Flag (Spiking the Football) to claim Territory and Victory over their opponents.  It is Brutal, it is Physical, it is a Man's Sport.  Most of all, it is fun to watch with a Beer, Brat, and your Brothers!   ;D
Peace

jusbnme

« Reply #41 on: March 24, 2007, 04:59:48 AM »
Football is not what it is named to be, I know... But the Fact of the matter is, its a Legal form of War.  You have two sides, both trying to get to the other side of the field, and plant their Flag (Spiking the Football) to claim Territory and Victory over their opponents.  It is Brutal, it is Physical, it is a Man's Sport.  Most of all, it is fun to watch with a Beer, Brat, and your Brothers!   ;D

Preach brother, preach!!! That is probably the best explanation of American Football I have ever heard.  Great job bro!!!  O0
« Last Edit: March 26, 2007, 02:48:03 PM by Lance »

Offline MC HammerHead

• "..I shouldn't have to tell you who I am...because who I am should be speaking for itself.."
  • Sly
  • Future's So Bright, Got To Wear Shades..and SPF 45
    • Downhillbillies
« Reply #42 on: March 26, 2007, 01:45:39 PM »
I've been away from the computer for a few days!  You guys have  been rocking it out!

Football, lycra, beer, brats, you name it! 

Keep her rolling!
MC HammerHead
Downhillbillies Skateboarding Organization
Woody's Halfpipe Board Shop Team
Pavel Skates Flow Team
Axe Army
Headblade Street Team
www.myspace.com/mchammerhead

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #43 on: May 24, 2007, 06:53:14 AM »
finally got a picture of my favorite baseball player. my son. he is 14 magmababe, so hands off. hahaha j/k

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #44 on: May 24, 2007, 07:11:07 PM »
finally got a picture of my favorite baseball player. my son. he is 14 magmababe, so hands off. hahaha j/k

That's a good swing there Paulie!  Well balanced, head focused on the ball, and the arms are in good position.   O0
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Enter your email address: