Author Topic: Daughtry - no longer sly!  (Read 20987 times)

Offline Dome of Steele

• Ultimate Sly Guy
Re: Daughtry - no longer sly!
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2010, 05:30:54 PM »
Yeah SaintC.  As he ages he might have a Joe Biden.  A floating transplant area in the front, with a bald crown.  It will look weird as hell.  I'm with you guys on this one.  Razor X, I've never heard of a transplant like that, it sounds bizarre.  He obviously had some work done, I wonder if anyone can get a shot of any scars. 

I haven't watch American Idol and don't know much about the dude, but go back sly man!  Clean up your act!
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdn-img1.imagechef.com/w/090813/sampff0212de70bbab6a.jpg[/img] [/url]

Offline Emcee

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2010, 05:46:17 PM »

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2010, 06:47:34 PM »

If his music career stops making big bucks he's going to have one of the strangest hairstyles out there :D, other than normal head hair, secondary hair due to puberty doesn't look that good growing out I would think.  It has a much shorter terminal length, and that terminal length varies all over the body.   And, because  mpb doesn't stop, he's in for a lot of transplanting for a really long time. 

Corrected.   ;)

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2010, 06:51:10 PM »
Yeah SaintC.  As he ages he might have a Joe Biden.  A floating transplant area in the front, with a bald crown.  It will look weird as hell.  I'm with you guys on this one.  Razor X, I've never heard of a transplant like that, it sounds bizarre.  He obviously had some work done, I wonder if anyone can get a shot of any scars. 

I haven't watch American Idol and don't know much about the dude, but go back sly man!  Clean up your act!

From what I've heard, the theory is that the hair transplanted from elsewhere on the body takes on the characteristics of scalp hair once it's planted on the dome.  I have my doubts about that, though.

Your Joe Biden comment just made me realize that one of the big ironies surrounding a hair transplant is that once you're old enough and bald enough to get one that won't need to be touched up due to further MPB, you're (hopefully) wise and mature enough to no longer want one.   ^-^

Offline baldjedi

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2010, 11:02:53 PM »
  He obviously had some work done, I wonder if anyone can get a shot of any scars. 

It doesn't leave a scar because they take individual follicles diffusely from the back of the head.  This allows you to wear the hair short----

http://www.bernsteinmedical.com/hair-transplant/follicular-unit-extraction/

Offline Stu

• Sly Bureau
    • Hope is just around the corner...
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2010, 11:33:35 PM »
What's up with his eyebrows?  They look like eyeblack.

Have to agree with you - those eyebrows on the Twitpic look way too weird, like something that Adam Lambert would have - too feminine for a hard rocker.  Shave the head and get some normal eyebrows.
How is that Hopey / Changey thing working for you?

http://obamaclock.org/

Offline GnomeansGno

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2010, 10:42:03 PM »
Despite his hairline still looking like it's receding, it does look like he's had some work done to it.  He still looks better bald though.

Offline Cy

• Super Sly
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2010, 11:51:17 PM »
Reminds me of when Garth Brooks ate Chris Gaines....

BALDANDRE

« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2010, 03:11:25 PM »
Naw...I think he's rogainin' or somethin like that...with the sun shining on it...looks real MPBing...inside it still looks like there is more than before..

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2010, 07:47:34 PM »
Naw...I think he's rogainin' or somethin like that...with the sun shining on it...looks real MPBing...inside it still looks like there is more than before..

I don't think Rogaine works on the hairline, just on the bald spot on the crown.  He's done something, though, because it's not the same hairline that can be seen in earlier pics.

Offline jc71corvette

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2010, 05:37:24 PM »
Im a huge fan of him, hope he shaves it off before i see him in person and in concert in march. Anyone check his tweets? Does he plan on keeping this look

Offline DuffRyder17

• Super Sly
  • Waning days of College Life
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2010, 12:44:12 PM »
unless he had some kind of procedure done, that is an old pic or imposter pic
I don't buy it.
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift, That's why it's called the present!

Offline mangosink12572

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • Wonderful SHINY BALD
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2010, 12:54:16 PM »
Razor- - -I don't think Rogaine works at all - - -Have you ever tried it?

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2010, 06:24:43 PM »
Razor- - -I don't think Rogaine works at all - - -Have you ever tried it?

No.

Offline DuffRyder17

• Super Sly
  • Waning days of College Life
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2010, 08:42:12 AM »
rogaine didnt do crap 4 me...
I really don't want to believe these pics are real
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift, That's why it's called the present!

Enter your email address: