Author Topic: Just wanted to say HI  (Read 12882 times)

Offline HotCajun

• Super Sly
    • myspace
Re: Just wanted to say HI
« Reply #45 on: March 20, 2007, 10:37:01 AM »
Welcome HotCajun. Encouragement is a good thing and it looks like you have achieved an A+ here.

Just trying to do my part and support the team!!!  :@`

jusbnme

« Reply #46 on: March 20, 2007, 02:02:57 PM »
Welcome to the gang Cajun. 

Offline marshd1000

• Sly Bureau
  • Love your bald noggin, wear a hat in the sun!
    • Christian Chromedomes
« Reply #47 on: March 20, 2007, 10:46:22 PM »
Welcome HotCajun,

We could use some more bald man lovin' women like you here in this group.  Someone's gotta keep Magnabade and Mrs. Meister company!  Maybe you all can be the Sly Bald Guys Ladies Auxiliary!  Hmmmm, what would the by-laws be.  Hey Kajun.....you're good at the different sections of the "Man Laws" and the "Man Card".  Maybe you can get your shiny and sharp legal mind to work in terms of creating some bylaws for the Ladies Auxiliary! 

Anyway, HotCajun, this baldie from the Pacific Northwest says "welcome!"

Offline HotCajun

• Super Sly
    • myspace
« Reply #48 on: March 21, 2007, 10:13:44 AM »
Welcome HotCajun,

We could use some more bald man lovin' women like you here in this group.  Someone's gotta keep Magnabade and Mrs. Meister company!  Maybe you all can be the Sly Bald Guys Ladies Auxiliary!  Hmmmm, what would the by-laws be. Anyway, HotCajun, this baldie from the Pacific Northwest says "welcome!"

Well thanks for the welcome!! I feel honored to be here!! As Far as laws go,  I'm not very good at following the rules  ;), but I promise to support bald men anytime, anywhere; only if they are acting accordingly and with good taste  :@` <~~I'm allergic to stupid!!!

jusbnme

« Reply #49 on: March 21, 2007, 10:57:47 AM »
I'm allergic to stupid!!!

Well put HC!!!  O0