Author Topic: The good the bad and the SLY  (Read 3485 times)

Offline slick_skull_guy

• Sly Guy in Training
The good the bad and the SLY
« on: February 10, 2010, 09:03:19 AM »
I have to say that in my past I have been able to find good and bad in everything that one can come in contact with.  With that being said, sure I have bumped my head a few times, pressed a little with the HeadBlade thus receiving a nice nick on the dome and even a few "What the He!! did you do to your hair" from friends, family, and business associates. 
In the greater scheme of things it is all in how you feel as a whole.  Since going SLY I find that I stand taller and am more confident.  When people look at me it is not just because of my size (6'7" @ 270lbs), it is because they are checking out the slicked out dome on the big guy.  So I would have to say with all confidence that the way of the SLY is a definate advantage in my situation and I'm not goin back.   8)

Sly by choice!!!

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: The good the bad and the SLY
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2010, 12:03:55 PM »
Awesome post bro!
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Mikekoz13

• Sure you can rub it... all the girls want to...
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2010, 12:06:05 PM »
Nice post SSG!!
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?" W.C. Fields

Offline mangosink12572

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • Wonderful SHINY BALD
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2010, 01:12:44 PM »
SLY is the only way  8)

Offline Sgt. Pate

• Sly Bureau
  • ~ Semper Fi ~ Sly Till I Die! ~
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2010, 05:37:47 PM »
I love that post bro!  O0

"Never pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you." - Clint Smith

Offline tomgallagher

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2010, 05:40:56 PM »
Great post Slick. Being one of the little people (6'4"@ 280) I know just what you meaN.

Offline ike_69

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2010, 04:28:19 PM »
Great post Slick. Being one of the little people (6'4"@ 280) I know just what you meaN.

I have to say that in my past I have been able to find good and bad in everything that one can come in contact with.  With that being said, sure I have bumped my head a few times, pressed a little with the HeadBlade thus receiving a nice nick on the dome and even a few "What the He!! did you do to your hair" from friends, family, and business associates. 
In the greater scheme of things it is all in how you feel as a whole.  Since going SLY I find that I stand taller and am more confident.  When people look at me it is not just because of my size (6'7" @ 270lbs), it is because they are checking out the slicked out dome on the big guy.  So I would have to say with all confidence that the way of the SLY is a definate advantage in my situation and I'm not goin back.   8)

Little, Yeah...Sure...Im 5'7 ... What should i be saying?

I dont know.

Offline kenny57028

• Super Sly
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2010, 08:29:01 PM »

Little, Yeah...Sure...Im 5'7 ... What should i be saying?

I dont know.

No doubt, I'm only 5'7 to. I wish I could be 6'4.
The reason people find it so hard to be happy is that they always see the Past better than it was,
the Present worse than it is & the future less resolved than it will be.

Offline balddaniel

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2010, 01:19:02 PM »
I'm with you Sly rocks O0

Enter your email address: