Discussions About Being Bald > Advantages and Disadvantages to being Bald

I'm tired of having the same haircut all the time.

<< < (2/11) > >>

PowerOfCheese:
Facial hair. Cool hats. Get creative with your wardrobe. Try shaving only once a week, it'll help your vanity and shaving day becomes quite fun and less of a chore.

Tyler:
Maybe it's not your haircut that is truly bothering you, but something down deeper.  What's going on in your life that makes you want these changes?

tomgallagher:

--- Quote from: PowerOfCheese on January 22, 2010, 09:29:34 AM ---Facial hair. Cool hats. Get creative with your wardrobe. Try shaving only once a week, it'll help your vanity and shaving day becomes quite fun and less of a chore.

--- End quote ---

I agree with Cheese.

KentBaldGuy:
I would suggest that you find other things to change about your appearance -  clothes,  shoes, jewellery, accessories, hats, facial hair. In fact, anything you can easily change. I would suggest turning your attention to those rather than stressing yourself about something you can't do anything about

I don't see myself as a blank mystery, I see myself as a guy who has 'bared all' and it makes me stand out from the crowd rather blend blandly into the hair-bearing crowd. I start every day with my bald head and work my appearance from there.

I also have never been accused of being in the military, but I suppose that is because the UK military don't do bald heads. It may also be something to do with my noticeable belly  :P

Have fun, and above all, don't stress yourself so much!!

Tony

mangosink12572:
 Think about the largest TATTOO  you can have done on your dome in MULTI COLOR  - - - - - I am thinking right along with you  - - -I have done it for a party (wipe off tattoo) it lasted about three days   What FUN

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version