Author Topic: I'm tired of having the same haircut all the time.  (Read 28780 times)

Offline Rusty Shackleford

• Ultimate Sly Guy
Re: I'm tired of having the same haircut all the time.
« Reply #45 on: May 01, 2010, 09:32:31 PM »
Not to minimize in anyway the serious nature of his posts, he was last at SBG on 1/23/10 & the I want to die post on MySpace was on 2/26/10.  We've kinda missed this one, and I hope nothing bad has happened.  He is a very troubled guy.

I checked his MySpace profile and it says that someone has logged into his account on April 28th.  That either means he did it, or someone else did.  If someone else did then it implies that he at least has someone in his life close enough that he'd give them the keys to something so personal.

I admit that when I read and linked to his blog months ago I was really conflicted as to what to do.  It read like a personal cry for help, and the sad thing was none of his MySpace friends posted a comment.  The blog was already a month old and, well, what DO you do in a situation like this when it's the virtual world?  Is it right to interfere with something that's more than likely just venting and not a true threat of suicide?  It's a tough call.
You don't know me, but I know you.

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #46 on: May 01, 2010, 09:33:23 PM »
I also think his lack of hair is really eating at him.  His name on MySpace is now "Sly's Kool-Aid Cult".

Offline BillOnBass

• Super Sly
« Reply #47 on: May 19, 2010, 09:18:45 PM »
Total derail of thread, but it cracks me up whenever I see your name and avatar, Rusty Shackleford :*)) :*))

"If all you're goin on is my confession, forget it.  I'm simply not credible."

"If you want, I can teach you how to make a bomb out of a toilet paper roll and a stick of dynamite."

"I killed eight gophers last year and a purebred Tennessee walking horse that was looking at me funny."

"I thank my father every day for all the tricks he played on me. He taught me the most wonderful lesson a child can learn: Never trust nobody. That's how I know Bob Dole's faking that dead arm."
 :*)) :*)) :*))
"There he goes.  One of God's own prototypes.  A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production.  Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #48 on: May 20, 2010, 06:02:01 PM »
Nancy!  BillOnBass is making fun of me. 

Nancy?  John Redcorn, can you tell me where my Nancy is?

Offline kenny57028

• Super Sly
« Reply #49 on: July 14, 2010, 08:32:27 PM »
Switch your style up. I'm starting to wear more athletic clothes, and even tho I'm not much of an athelte its better to get percived as that instead of the usual skinhead comments.
The reason people find it so hard to be happy is that they always see the Past better than it was,
the Present worse than it is & the future less resolved than it will be.

Offline berto

• I'm 29 going on 3
  • Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #50 on: August 09, 2010, 06:25:32 PM »
Try shaving only once a week, it'll help your vanity and shaving day becomes quite fun and less of a chore.

+1... I agree... Once a week makes it easier...
My feet are strong Joe Rogan!

Offline Barbero Pelón

• Super Sly
  • If doesn't shine,you're not really BALD.
« Reply #51 on: March 17, 2019, 08:29:07 AM »
Buy a wig.