Poll

What is the Favorite part of your shave, the pre-shave routine, the shave itself, the After Shave? What

Pre-shave Routine [Exfoliation/moiturizing]
The Shave
After Shave [Alcohol]
After Shave [Lotion]
The Finished Product

Author Topic: Favorite part of your Morning Shave  (Read 12010 times)

Offline Tom McGarry.

• SBG Rules !!!
  • Sly Bureau
  • I LOVE BEING AN SBG!!!!
Re: Favorite part of your Morning Shave
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2007, 07:31:00 AM »
Definitely the finished product, being smooth and lickable.
I too like love the finnished product I love the smooooooooth feeling when I  run slide my hand over my fresh dome.
But I have one question........ where in the world do you guys find girls that like to lick head ?? Ok that came out wrong >:D, but you know what I mean, I have yet to experiance that sensation. :'(
AKA: The Original Canadian HeadBlader

Offline MR. CLEAN

• All the Ladies wanta Know me, All the Fellas' wanta be me... 'Cause I'm Money
  • Super Sly
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2007, 01:31:51 PM »
Definitely the finished product, being smooth and lickable.
I too like love the finnished product I love the smooooooooth feeling when I  run slide my hand over my fresh dome.
But I have one question........ where in the world do you guys find girls that like to lick head ?? Ok that came out wrong >:D, but you know what I mean, I have yet to experiance that sensation. :'(
Brother, I wonder where you find a woman that likes to Lick Head as well (The Scalp I mean  ;) )... that sounds like a Forum right there "Women with a Bald Fetish.com"  :*))
Peace

Offline Razorhead

• Super Sly
  • Shave off that mess!
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2007, 09:04:34 PM »
Not only is the finished product the best part but also the tingly, clean sensation that I get from using Headslick. Not too mention the feel of a bald head against a headrest and a pillow at night.

Keep it sly men!

p.s. Ain't it great to be bald!

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2007, 09:10:04 PM »

But I have one question........ where in the world do you guys find girls that like to lick head ??

I haven't.  The only one who licks my dome is my dog.

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2007, 09:11:15 PM »
Not only is the finished product the best part but also the tingly, clean sensation that I get from using Headslick. Not too mention the feel of a bald head against a headrest and a pillow at night.

Keep it sly men!

p.s. Ain't it great to be bald!

The part I like the best is when I rinse my head with cold water right after shaving it.

Offline schro

• WORK SUCKS, I'M GOING GOLFING.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2007, 09:19:37 PM »
I just started doing the cold water rinse after the shave. Although I only do it for a few seconds, it's pretty cool (pun intended). I just hope it does what it is reported to do (i.e. closing pores on your scalp).

Agonizing over what cannot be is an insult to what is.

Offline blondeguy

• Super Sly
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2007, 10:13:59 PM »
I've been doing the cold water splash after reading about it here.  I don't know if it's slowed my velcro in the evenings, but I do like the sensation.  Wakes me up!

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2007, 07:20:52 AM »
I've been doing the cold water splash after reading about it here.  I don't know if it's slowed my velcro in the evenings, but I do like the sensation.  Wakes me up!

I'll second the wake-up, really gets ya moving!
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline Shiny

• Sly
  • Celebrate the bean
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2007, 09:08:13 AM »
A couple of things on this subject...  First, a lot of you guys have said that you rinse in cold water for "as long as you can stand it".  I don't doubt that but I wonder how long that is and how "cold" your water is.  If you live in California or Florida or some other nice warm place and in a city, your water comes from a reservoir and the reservoir is probably above ground so how cold is your water?  I ask this in jest of course but up here in northern Alberta we draw our water from 180 feet below the surface and it is frickin' cold!  In reality "As long as I can stand it" is about 10 seconds.  
But anyways and more importantly, the other day I forgot to do the cold water rinse and noticed that 10 hours after my shave I still had very little stubble.  It was very slight and only in the most difficult places to shave super close.
Whether or not this was due to not rinsing in cold water or the odd time of day that I shaved, I do not know.  But I do plan to do a study on this subject and will post the results.  
How about some other guinea pigs for the study?
Maybe we can get government funding?  The Canadian gov't is always looking for ways to waste tax payer money   ;D
I'm Brian and so is my wife!

BALDANDRE

« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2007, 10:26:27 AM »
Definately the end result!

On (off) subject, i think I "enjoy" a shave in the afternoon or to go out for the night, best....somehow I end up feeling "balder" than the morning shave...I think I'm more aware of the fact that I don't have a hair on my head when I'm newly slicked, smooth and sly to hit the nightlife...

who am I kidding , when I shave to just go out to dinner!

Offline blondeguy

• Super Sly
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2007, 11:07:25 AM »
On (off) subject, i think I "enjoy" a shave in the afternoon or to go out for the night, best....somehow I end up feeling "balder" than the morning shave...I think I'm more aware of the fact that I don't have a hair on my head when I'm newly slicked, smooth and sly to hit the nightlife...

I find myself smoother in the morning after an evening shave.  Someone here once said that the fluids drain from your scalp by the end of the day and so the skin is thinner, allowing for a closer shave.  Seems to be true for me.

Offline skinhead002

• Super Sly
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2007, 06:00:23 AM »
I enjoy all of it, particulary coating my head with Headslick and running the Shick up the middle and sides of it. And then, of course, looking like a waxed bowling ball, bullet head after i get through with the Headlube

Offline Jay

• Sly
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2007, 09:02:35 AM »
definitely the lather.

Its that anticipation of knowing that you about to lose the stubble.

Kind of like watching a draft beer being filled from the tap.

Offline MR. CLEAN

• All the Ladies wanta Know me, All the Fellas' wanta be me... 'Cause I'm Money
  • Super Sly
« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2007, 04:28:13 PM »

I find myself smoother in the morning after an evening shave.  Someone here once said that the fluids drain from your scalp by the end of the day and so the skin is thinner, allowing for a closer shave.  Seems to be true for me.

I have to agree with you there.  I shave after my time at the weights, and I find that when I do that compared to those days on the weekend where I shave promptly [Rarely does this happen on the weekend] after I wake, the Shave is smoother, Longer. 
Peace

Offline Crash

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2007, 04:36:17 PM »
For me, it's a tossup between that first stroke of the razor after I let the Headslick set in, and the finished product.
I dig the silky smoothness for the whole day.