Author Topic: Salute to SLYs, "Slainte!"  (Read 1762 times)

Offline Ming the Merciless

• Super Sly
  • No More "Mr. Nice Guy"
Salute to SLYs, "Slainte!"
« on: January 10, 2010, 02:29:55 PM »
OK, Guys, despite what certain lady friends have said, "But you have such nice hair," the responses to my "Betrayal" posts have moved me in the direction of, if not completely SLY, well maybe no more than the current buzz.

The current picture: that's Cabernet.  To me, there's "wine," such things as "white wine," hardly wine at all.  That certainly not served at the Last Supper.

Offline RyanJP

• Ultimate Sly Guy
Re: Salute to SLYs, "Slainte!"
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2010, 02:36:49 PM »
I think the sly/buzz you gives you of an edge, I get the sensei/wise man vibe from you and no disrespect make you look 10 years younger.  8)

Offline FR8TRAIN

• Sly Bureau
  • Go ahead, rub it!
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2010, 03:05:58 PM »
OK, Guys, despite what certain lady friends have said, "But you have such nice hair," the responses to my "Betrayal" posts have moved me in the direction of, if not completely SLY, well maybe no more than the current buzz.

The current picture: that's Cabernet.  To me, there's "wine," such things as "white wine," hardly wine at all.  That certainly not served at the Last Supper.

Right back at 'cha Ming. Slainte!
Tis better to have a bald head than no head at all.

Offline ozzie

• Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2010, 03:56:56 PM »
Way to go, Ray!  O0

Yeah, I am subjected to the siren song "But You've Got Such Lovely Hair" as well. But I am master of this ship.

8) 

To conquer fear is the beginning of wisdom – Bertrand Russell

Enter your email address: