Offline Yeti

• "Fear profits a man nothing"
  • Sly Moderator
  • Super Sly
  • Big, Bald, & Friendly... ~Yeti
    • Yeti's Realm (MySpace Page)
Re: KKK
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2007, 08:35:09 PM »
Welcome newest SBG bro! Let me just say, as a bald Caucasion that worked in a State Run Maximum Security Facility for 5 years, even inmates can tell what you are about.... simply by your character. I have had MANY, and I mean dozens, of Non-Caucasion inmates come up to me on the streets, over the past few years, when their sentences were completed, and give me a handshake, small hug, and a simple Thank You, for always being me. Firm, fair, and consistant.... it sounds simple, but treat others as you like to be treated and most times you get the same in kind. Sure there always what if's.... but To Risk nothing, is to have nothing. Try it out, if you feel awkward or get harrassed and just can;t deal with it, that's OK btw, just grow it back, if you have the luxury. Just my 2 copper.  Again... welcome.   O0
~Yeti
-------------
Tyler's Assister w/ creation of SBG & 1st Mod (now I am Elusive, but ALWAYS watching. hehe
-------------
BIG, FURRY, & BALD: Tattooes almost 300 hrs, Piercings several, Gamer; Internet 13+ yrs, Movies, Music, Drinks w/ friends, Ladies, my kids.
-------------

Offline Leigh_12play

• Sly
    • www.myspace.com/leigh_12play
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2007, 11:51:42 AM »
I think again we can blame society for labeling a certain group of people because of their choices. Skinheads, KKK, Blackpanthers etc. , they all express their freedom of speech, its when it begins to control our lives is when it becomes a society issue. Stay Sly....
A friend is someone that reaches for your hand but touches your heart...

www.myspace.com/leigh_12play

Offline froze

• Sly
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2007, 12:23:33 PM »
I agree with Melon and all the other Sly Guys!

Society will label you no matter what! Go sly and never look back!!
Your heart and faith in God will carry you thru!!!

Plus you get all of us as a support system!
What more could you want!!!! O:O O:O

Offline Sgt. Pate

• Sly Bureau
  • ~ Semper Fi ~ Sly Till I Die! ~
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2007, 10:51:45 PM »

Yep...it's called a sin nature

'nuff said here :-X

Man, do I ever have one of those!    :*))

"Never pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you." - Clint Smith

Enter your email address: