Author Topic: Check out this Advantage  (Read 4356 times)

Offline baldhog

• Sly Jr.
Check out this Advantage
« on: November 21, 2009, 02:11:09 AM »
A few years back the hottest woman I ever dated admitted later she was intrigued by me because she read that men lose their hair because of extra testosterone, so she thought with all that extra testosterone pumping through my veins I'd be a better lover than the average man with a full head of hair. 

I don't know if the part about the testosterone is true or not, but I'm rolling with it! :x!

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Check out this Advantage
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2009, 03:25:46 AM »
sounds like a good one to me. if it works, go with it bro!

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline The Noggin

• Pedestrian & Cyclist
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2009, 03:27:13 AM »
That are even two myths combined but if it gets you laid take advantage of it  ;D
Ach du meine Nase!

Offline Papa Don

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2009, 01:38:51 PM »
Does that also go with the myth that bald men have more body hair?
I am no better that anyone else, but by God, no one is better than I am

benmcd

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2009, 09:01:04 AM »
No shortage of body hair, no expert either but I understand DHT is responsible for that as well.

Offline xnewyawka

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2009, 05:29:26 PM »
It's funny how we lose it on our heads' and gain it everywhere else!   

Offline petree dish

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2009, 10:46:50 PM »
pics or it never happened!!!

on a side note I saw something on youtube to this extent... who knows?..

B
Watch the stars turn into nothing

Offline Jodah777

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2010, 11:23:11 PM »
    Having more testosterone is less indicative of a positive boost in sexual drive and more indicative of an unhealthy boost in sexual drive, such as rape or child molestation. Fortunately, baldness is not directly linked to testosterone, seeing as old men with little testosterone tend to be bald. Also, 5-alpha reductase is the real culprit in balding.
    Sex isn't very important to me, and I certainly don't want people thinking my bald head means I'm a hump machine. I do not want to attract people who are attracted to me for that reason.
    Old wive's tales only make society dumber.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2010, 11:03:33 AM »
    Having more testosterone is less indicative of a positive boost in sexual drive and more indicative of an unhealthy boost in sexual drive, such as rape or child molestation. Fortunately, baldness is not directly linked to testosterone, seeing as old men with little testosterone tend to be bald. Also, 5-alpha reductase is the real culprit in balding.
    Sex isn't very important to me, and I certainly don't want people thinking my bald head means I'm a hump machine. I do not want to attract people who are attracted to me for that reason.
    Old wive's tales only make society dumber.

I think you need to do some more research.  Yes, you are correct that 5-alpha reductase is the main cause in baldness as it results in a decreased production of DHT, which in turn causes baldness.  Though 5-alpha reductase also causes an increase in testosterone.  Therefore, balding men can have an increase in testosterone over men with hair.

In regards to testosterone and sex drive, testosterone is only one piece of the puzzle.  A man's rate at converting testosterone to estrogen creates his hormonal balance, which leads to sex drive.  This is not the cause for rape and molestation.  That is a byproduct of someone that has a serious issue of determining of what is right and what is wrong. 
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline bem75

• Team Sly
  • Super Sly
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2010, 12:13:56 PM »
Go get 'em, Tyler.   O0

Offline Sgt. Pate

• Sly Bureau
  • ~ Semper Fi ~ Sly Till I Die! ~
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2010, 12:22:02 PM »
A man's rate at converting testosterone to estrogen creates his hormonal balance, which leads to sex drive.

I am a testosterone converting machine!  :*))

"Never pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you." - Clint Smith

Offline mangosink12572

• Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • Wonderful SHINY BALD
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2010, 01:12:07 PM »
Tyler  - -you hit it right - - -I cannot believe he is not interested in sex that much - - - -I thought  it was #1 for every young guy - - -

Enter your email address: