Author Topic: Age gaps in relationships  (Read 14474 times)

Offline RyanJP

• Ultimate Sly Guy
Re: Age gaps in relationships
« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2010, 11:30:30 PM »
Tomorow I am going on a second date with someone who is acting with me in a play (Merry Wives of Windsor by Shakespeare). My date is a honest, sincere and romantic person and very attratcive. The only issue is that I am 20 and my date is 45, but because of the connection that we have we feel we owe it to ourselves to give it a shot. Being a cook, I will prepare us a romantic dinner tomorow and then later a movie.

I say you have found a true "Cougar".... but that my Friend.......is a good thing. O0

x2

Offline Vash

• Be Kind For Everyone You Meet Is Fighting A Hard Battle
  • Super Sly
  • Bald, Bearded, Tattooed, Awesome!
« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2010, 08:52:00 PM »
My fiance is 11 years my junior. I'm 35 and she's 24 and this is easily the best relationship I've ever been in. Our running joke has been that she is a very mature 24 while I am a very immature 35, so we meet n the middle at 30  :*))

My two closest friends in the world each married women significantly younger than them (11 and 8 years respectively) and we all agree that age is less a factor than experience and outlook on life.

Just saying.
~Vash

FB: Vashon Bench
Twitter: @gingerbeardpdx
Instagram: @gingerbeardpdx

Offline Rob-Raz

• Super Sly
  • Me and my girls
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2010, 02:29:31 AM »
Have almost nine years on my wife. Gotta have a sense of humor about the age gap. Nothing better than asking her "hey...you remember when that song came out and how big it was?" and she says "umm no......I was five."    ::)

Offline timetobeme

• Sly
« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2010, 09:01:25 AM »
Enjoy the experience  ^-^

Offline TheBaldAndBeautiful

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2010, 08:19:13 PM »
I use to go out ( Or whatever it was ) who was 17 ( Thought she was 18 and still doing school ). I was of course 23 at the time.  I stopped, because I thought she was mature, which she wasn't.  I'm doing 20+ now.  Don't need all that drama.

Offline rcg5227

• Sly
« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2010, 02:24:38 PM »
My wife is five years older than I. I was 21 and she was 26 when we met and have been together for almost ten years now. When I first met her I had a full head of hair and it was past my shoulders. Then I started losing it and  eventually started shaving it bald. In the summer of 2006 is when I started shaving it, but only did it in the summers at the time. Every year during the summer months since I had it shaven bald, either my razor or have my wife's hair lady clipper it with no guard every two weeks. My wife kept noticing my ever receding hairline and growing bald spot and started encouraging(and nagging) me just to keep it shaven bald. I had my wife's hair lady clipper it down to nothing back in April 2010 and kept it shaven bald ever since then. Now, my wife won't let me have hair  ;D which is okay with me, i don't let it bother me. This will be my first winter I keep it shaven bald.
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdn-img1.imagechef.com/w/100913/samp9b3884feb623b6eb.jpg[/img] [/url]

---"The greatest action is not conforming to the world's ways."---

Offline Mrnemo

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2010, 03:28:22 PM »
Hey morten I think one positive for you is she's probaly past that I need to go clubbing and get wasted every weekend phase. Not to stereotype all young ladies but I see that alot in the 21-26 age range.

Enter your email address: