Head Shaving, Grooming & Care > Face Shaving

Face Blade

(1/2) > >>

buddha:
Yesterday I had to go to my local Walgreen's to run an errand. As is my compulsion I wandered through the shaving aisle and saw that one package of HB Triples was left but something looked different about it. When I looked closer I saw that it contained a "free" FACEBLADE razor which uses HB carts. I would imagine that with the Sensor adaptor it would also use the Sensor carts. It's kind of neat looking, it folds in half for travel and then you flip it out to shave your face.
Has anybody used one of these? If so, what did you think of it? Maybe I'll post up a review if I end up using it. If not I might see if they're selling on ebay since I have become so enamored with my M5 Magnum.

hipstersaint:
I'm on the fence....   

Mikekoz13:
I have heard of the FaceBlade but have never actually sighted the rascal........... which leads me to believe that the Abominable Snowmen have bought them all up and taken them into the mountains...........

Tyler:
I have one and love it for travel!  I even gave my dad one since he travels more than I do.  It has a great little compartment that you can store the blade or an extra blade in and it folds up to be very compact.  I use the sensor excel blades on it like I do my HeadBlade.  You can get them at HeadBlade.com and if you click on http://www.slybaldguys.com/headblade to go to the site, you'll get 20% off.

PigPen:
I dig my FaceBlade, I even use it everyday.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version