Author Topic: Face Blade  (Read 4052 times)

Offline buddha

• Sly Bureau
  • Cut myself shaving!
Face Blade
« on: October 27, 2009, 07:57:53 AM »
Yesterday I had to go to my local Walgreen's to run an errand. As is my compulsion I wandered through the shaving aisle and saw that one package of HB Triples was left but something looked different about it. When I looked closer I saw that it contained a "free" FACEBLADE razor which uses HB carts. I would imagine that with the Sensor adaptor it would also use the Sensor carts. It's kind of neat looking, it folds in half for travel and then you flip it out to shave your face.
Has anybody used one of these? If so, what did you think of it? Maybe I'll post up a review if I end up using it. If not I might see if they're selling on ebay since I have become so enamored with my M5 Magnum.

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it never really care for anything else thereafter."
Ernest Hemingway, On The Blue Water.

Offline hipstersaint

• Sly
Re: Face Blade
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2009, 09:12:06 AM »
I'm on the fence....   

Offline Mikekoz13

• Sure you can rub it... all the girls want to...
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2009, 10:20:30 AM »
I have heard of the FaceBlade but have never actually sighted the rascal........... which leads me to believe that the Abominable Snowmen have bought them all up and taken them into the mountains...........
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?" W.C. Fields

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2009, 11:00:14 AM »
I have one and love it for travel!  I even gave my dad one since he travels more than I do.  It has a great little compartment that you can store the blade or an extra blade in and it folds up to be very compact.  I use the sensor excel blades on it like I do my HeadBlade.  You can get them at HeadBlade.com and if you click on http://www.slybaldguys.com/headblade to go to the site, you'll get 20% off.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2009, 02:52:26 PM »
I dig my FaceBlade, I even use it everyday.
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2009, 01:47:37 AM »
i have one but it is stored with my ghost headblade. guess i am collecting them or something.lol

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline TylerLutz

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2009, 08:00:32 PM »
I used the FaceBlade for a few months or so and the neck broke off.  I didn't drop it or anything it just snapped one day.  I loved it before hand but now I am very dissapointed....  Might try a normal razor for the face...

Enter your email address: