Author Topic: Another idiot  (Read 7711 times)

Offline frostillicus123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Forgot to Shave this morning
    • My Twitter Explict Language
Re: Another idiot
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2007, 06:44:26 PM »
I've never had a run in with an Aryan Nation idiot..... thank god... cause my cross bred self (grand mother's native) would have a little something to say to him.
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/071111/samp9a1d5d13c394b3da.jpg[/img] [/url]

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2007, 07:37:40 PM »
I have never had this happen.  Something just occurred to me, though.  Do you think people might be more likely to make these assumptions when you've obviously shaved a full head of hair and have a lot of shadow on your scalp, as opposed to someone who's just shaving the fringe around the sides? I'm just thinking that if someone is obviously balding anyway, people will usually assume that's why he shaves his head.  But if someone shaves a full head of hair, maybe people think he's trying to make a statement of some kind?

Whatever the reason, it's presumptuous and stupid.  No shortage of idiots out there.

chadoweasel

« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2007, 07:55:31 PM »
Living in Detroit, I occasionally consider the fact that I MIGHT get mistaken for a racist or skinhead. Michigan (Militiagan) has its share of misguided morons like the KKK and the Aryan Nation. There are times and places here where it would be best to not get lumped in with them.  :)

Offline half-shaved

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2007, 09:01:17 PM »
that is about 7 different kinds of f'ed up...

spaceape48

« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2007, 09:14:45 PM »
And there is yet another side effect of imbreeding. For anyone to have hatred due to someone's looks is nothing but pure ignorance and laziness- stereotypes are just a half a$$ed guess at what a person is really like rather than getting to know them. I just keep reminding myself that even those people are here for a reason...such as discouraging imbreeding and giving the rest of us that bad taste in our mouths that makes them a minority now. Go back fifty years or so and racists were common place...look at what they've done to themselves over time. It's just a matter of time O:O

Offline Shiny

• Sly
  • Celebrate the bean
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2007, 03:33:28 AM »
Hey Vash, don't sweat it.  The guy is obviously numb between the ears and way out of step with the world and behind the times.  As said above, 15 or 20 years ago it might have been an assumption one would have to deal with because headshaving was not as common but even up here in the mid latitudes of Canada, headshaving is quite commonplace now.
That being said, skinheads are hardly ever seen or even thought of in my neck of the woods and I never even imagined being wrongly associated with them by the unenlightened (which there are a lot of here).
But anyways forget about it, let it go and just keep on being sly bro...

Ron
I'm Brian and so is my wife!

Offline Robmeister

• The Duke of SLY
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • I'm not this handsome in real life
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2007, 07:13:32 AM »

The guy is obviously numb between the ears

DING!!!

Offline MR. CLEAN

• All the Ladies wanta Know me, All the Fellas' wanta be me... 'Cause I'm Money
  • Super Sly
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2007, 09:00:41 PM »
Here's to being positive role models, lets show the world that a guy with a Chrome Dome is no different, its the persons' motive that makes the dome different!
Peace

Offline Cy

• Super Sly
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2007, 01:08:37 PM »
It sucks there are still people like that.... you figure natural selection would help out?