Author Topic: Post-shave Alcohol  (Read 6867 times)

jp_bald

Re: Post-shave Alcohol
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2007, 05:49:51 PM »
I have listened that to put alcohol parched the skin.
 I use to after shave balsam of for nivea men.

Offline Jay

• Sly
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2007, 07:40:41 PM »
I'm a big fan of post shave alcohol. Then again, I'm a fan of pre-shave alcohol as well !  O0

you forgot the DURING shave alchohol

on that note, I recall a few years back that one of the men's magazines experimented using some 80 proof spirits. Scotch apparently does wonders post-shave (on your face that is)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2007, 10:43:53 PM »
on that note, I recall a few years back that one of the men's magazines experimented using some 80 proof spirits. Scotch apparently does wonders post-shave (on your face that is)

I only get that treatment when I piss off a girl at the bar right after a good shave.   >:D
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Stu

• Sly Bureau
    • Hope is just around the corner...
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2007, 11:55:34 PM »

I only get that treatment when I piss off a girl at the bar right after a good shave.   >:D

Make that a double when your wife realizes you're flirting with another woman.
How is that Hopey / Changey thing working for you?

http://obamaclock.org/

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2007, 01:16:27 AM »

Exactly!!  If it's not my wife that I pissed off first.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2007, 01:45:21 AM by Tyler »
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Jay

• Sly
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2007, 08:32:10 AM »

Hey, some women like it sly. It's not always within our control to turn off the baldness appeal.