Various Non-Bald Discussions > Entertainment/Events/Music/Movies

Yeti's next movie project!

(1/8) > >>

Yeti:

I have been introduced to Indie Film Writer/Director/etc.Thor Moreno, through a mutual contact in the industry. Seems I might get a small speaking part in his next (7th) Indie film, in the near future. I will also be working as a Consultant for realism with Law Enforcement/Fighting Choreography! I am totally stoked! Updates to follow when I know more...   ~Yeti

Tyler:

--- Quote from: Yeti on March 05, 2007, 10:11:55 PM ---
I have been introduced to Indie Film Writer/Director/etc.Thor Moreno, through a mutual contact in the industry. Seems I might get a small speaking part in his next (7th) Indie film, in the near future. I will also be working as a Consultant for realism with Law Enforcement/Fighting Choreography! I am totally stoked! Updates to follow when I know more...   ~Yeti

--- End quote ---

That's awesome bro!  I'm totally excited for you!

Yeti:
Thx, and Thor just confirmed with me, just now, I am "Officially" part of the team  woot! I get to teach some actors how to totally hurt someone, realistically. I hope I can do justice on screne as I can IRL hehehe  Having Yeti in the credits in a few spots will be awesome too!   WoW  Still in shock  I read part of the script and am stoked, can;t say much more right now, but I will when I can   woohoo!!

Paul:
Congratulations man, that is really great O0  O!0  Keep us up to date on the speaking role bit

PBurke:
we have a movie star among us. woo hoo

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version