Author Topic: Yeti's next movie project!  (Read 28744 times)

Offline Yeti

• "Fear profits a man nothing"
  • Sly Moderator
  • Super Sly
  • Big, Bald, & Friendly... ~Yeti
    • Yeti's Realm (MySpace Page)
Yeti's next movie project!
« on: March 05, 2007, 10:11:55 PM »

I have been introduced to Indie Film Writer/Director/etc.Thor Moreno, through a mutual contact in the industry. Seems I might get a small speaking part in his next (7th) Indie film, in the near future. I will also be working as a Consultant for realism with Law Enforcement/Fighting Choreography! I am totally stoked! Updates to follow when I know more...   ~Yeti

~Yeti
-------------
Tyler's Assister w/ creation of SBG & 1st Mod (now I am Elusive, but ALWAYS watching. hehe
-------------
BIG, FURRY, & BALD: Tattooes almost 300 hrs, Piercings several, Gamer; Internet 13+ yrs, Movies, Music, Drinks w/ friends, Ladies, my kids.
-------------

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: Yeti's next movie project!
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2007, 10:16:04 PM »

I have been introduced to Indie Film Writer/Director/etc.Thor Moreno, through a mutual contact in the industry. Seems I might get a small speaking part in his next (7th) Indie film, in the near future. I will also be working as a Consultant for realism with Law Enforcement/Fighting Choreography! I am totally stoked! Updates to follow when I know more...   ~Yeti

That's awesome bro!  I'm totally excited for you!
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Yeti

• Sly Moderator
  • Super Sly
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2007, 10:18:09 PM »
Thx, and Thor just confirmed with me, just now, I am "Officially" part of the team  woot! I get to teach some actors how to totally hurt someone, realistically. I hope I can do justice on screne as I can IRL hehehe  Having Yeti in the credits in a few spots will be awesome too!   WoW  Still in shock  I read part of the script and am stoked, can;t say much more right now, but I will when I can   woohoo!!
~Yeti
-------------
Tyler's Assister w/ creation of SBG & 1st Mod (now I am Elusive, but ALWAYS watching. hehe
-------------
BIG, FURRY, & BALD: Tattooes almost 300 hrs, Piercings several, Gamer; Internet 13+ yrs, Movies, Music, Drinks w/ friends, Ladies, my kids.
-------------

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2007, 04:30:13 AM »
Congratulations man, that is really great O0  O!0  Keep us up to date on the speaking role bit
"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2007, 05:35:17 AM »
we have a movie star among us. woo hoo

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2007, 06:47:02 AM »
I caught the trailer of the zombie movie on Yeti's blog.....good stuff! He got to bite one of the stars right on the arm! It was awesome. This is great stuff for the Yeti. Congratulations bro!
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline Robmeister

• The Duke of SLY
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • I'm not this handsome in real life
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2007, 08:09:37 AM »
Yeti's my hero!

Way to go, dudemeister!!!

I've always had a "thing" about movies/tv production & acting. O0

Offline ar3inc

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • Oh yes, I'm back and in black
    • Myspace
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2007, 08:40:23 AM »
That so rocks, Yeti!  Remember us little people when you're at the Oscar's. :)
"Every man dies, not every man really lives."  Braveheart, 1995

Offline MC HammerHead

• "..I shouldn't have to tell you who I am...because who I am should be speaking for itself.."
  • Sly
  • Future's So Bright, Got To Wear Shades..and SPF 45
    • Downhillbillies
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2007, 09:28:57 AM »
I am seeing a Mass SBG Meeting at the Premier!!!!!!!  Oh, Dudes!!!!

Yeti, way to go bro.  If you get a chance, on my MySpace friends check out "Bon".  She is a very successful Casting Director for Indie films out in HollyWierd.   Might want to get added to her so when this gig is up you can get another!!!!
MC HammerHead
Downhillbillies Skateboarding Organization
Woody's Halfpipe Board Shop Team
Pavel Skates Flow Team
Axe Army
Headblade Street Team
www.myspace.com/mchammerhead

Offline Yeti

• Sly Moderator
  • Super Sly
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2007, 06:49:18 PM »
Thx all!!!  still stoked another 2 hr phone call today with the man, he is stoked to have me in the role as intended (about 5 speaking scenes) but I play a badd assed Mafia Bosses Main Bodyguard, who the "Dirty Cops" who are making a lot of trouble won;t even mess withy. hehe I will also be working as Fight Choreographer and Safety Coordinator!   So excited. More to come...    :o
~Yeti
-------------
-------------
-------------

Offline OzPete

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2007, 07:03:06 PM »
Congratulations Yeti, that's awesome!  O0 8)

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2007, 08:23:08 AM »
I am stoked for you Yeti! This rocks!
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline Yeti

• Sly Moderator
  • Super Sly
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2007, 05:31:51 PM »
I met the Screenwriter/Director/etc, the other night, in person. We had a meeting in his home. Great guy, very nice family. Seemed well grounded and oriented. This is his 6th or 7th Indie film. Turns out a few other actor/actresses I know are being cast as well, some from the Zombie movie! hehe It has been confirmed I have the roll of the Solo Monster Henchman for the biggest Mob Boss in the flick, the only person certain "Bad Cops won't mess it. (hehe). I also have been retained as THE Fight Choreographer and Safety Coordinator. Yeti will be all over the credits heeh woot! Not-too-mention tons of junk food to eat during the filming! hehe I will try and keep you all updated to the progress. I've read the script twice and am very excited. Looking forward to working with the actors for realism in the weapons/physical aspects , as well as my small on screne parts (4 or 5 lines).
~Yeti
-------------
-------------
-------------

Offline Robmeister

• The Duke of SLY
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • I'm not this handsome in real life
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2007, 06:07:51 PM »
You da man, Yeti....I'm super jealous in a GOOD way  O0

Offline Paul

• Bald Rider
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2007, 06:09:21 PM »
Yeti, that's awesome bro.  Have to get my SBG shirt cleaned for the Oscars. 
"...and I--I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."  Robert Frost

Enter your email address: