Author Topic: 1 Month Anniversary Stories  (Read 34552 times)

Offline MR. CLEAN

• All the Ladies wanta Know me, All the Fellas' wanta be me... 'Cause I'm Money
  • Super Sly
Re: 1 Month Anniversary Stories
« Reply #60 on: May 21, 2007, 03:00:30 PM »
I take offense to that!  My mind is ALWAYS in the gutter!  O:O :*))

Happy Anniversary Yosp... I am sure that the majority shares my sentiments "Its not the Clothes that make the man sly, as it can also be said its not the Hair or lack of it either... Its the Guy & how he rocks it/carries himself with confidence that defines any look as Sly"

Rock on my Sly Bretherin!
Peace

Offline SLYinKC

• Life's too short to not be SLY
  • Sly Bureau
  • Totally "SLY"
« Reply #61 on: May 23, 2007, 11:33:08 AM »
Today marks my 1 month anniversary.  Hopefully, the first of many to come.  Now, how should I celebrate?  Maybe an extra shave today, just to savor the feeling...
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/080404/samp2e8ccec0733546ef.jpg[/img] [/url]<embed

Offline YOSP

• Super Sly
« Reply #62 on: May 23, 2007, 11:36:40 AM »
SLYinKC...Congrats on the anny!!! O0 O0

Your shiny dome looks good brother. Many more to come hey...

BALDANDRE

« Reply #63 on: May 23, 2007, 11:41:47 AM »
Today marks my 1 month anniversary.  Hopefully, the first of many to come.  Now, how should I celebrate?  Maybe an extra shave today, just to savor the feeling...

Congrats dude! Just so you know...after 12 years the need to be smooth and SLY still runs high in this brother! The noggin' looks nice and shiny in the avatar...sweet! O0

Offline SLYinKC

• Life's too short to not be SLY
  • Sly Bureau
  • Totally "SLY"
« Reply #64 on: May 23, 2007, 11:49:19 AM »
Thanks guys.  Can't imagine going back. :@`
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/080404/samp2e8ccec0733546ef.jpg[/img] [/url]<embed

KALBO

« Reply #65 on: May 23, 2007, 12:05:27 PM »
Way to go SLYinKC! Keep it SLY! 8)

Offline mikesj

• Sly
« Reply #66 on: May 23, 2007, 12:37:49 PM »

Congrats SLYinKC.....looks good

Offline froze

• Sly
« Reply #67 on: May 24, 2007, 09:55:39 AM »
I have had my head almost shaved for over 20 years (clippers with no guard)
I first shaved my head temporarily when I went on a Missions Trip to Costa Rica!!
Alot of reactions then but not a whole lot! People know my personality and really don't know what to expect!!
I went totaly Sly 1 month ago and never looked back!!!
I just got in the shower put the cream on the noggin and off it came for good!!!
My son is a no guard type guy and am trying to lead by example by getting him Sly also!!
I will work on my grandson also(but he's only 6 months old!!)

d5c*

Offline Rhymez

• McGarry
  • Super Sly
  • Hip Hop 4 Life!
    • Notorious R-MC
« Reply #68 on: June 04, 2007, 01:09:13 PM »
I have been sly  for over a year. Before that it was just a summer thing to beat the heat. I have been sly 1 year, 3 months.

Offline F Baldwin

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #69 on: June 07, 2007, 04:53:19 AM »
;One month anniversary was a long, long time ago.  I am well into my third year of having a naked noggin.  Can't imagine going back to hair.

jusbnme

« Reply #70 on: June 07, 2007, 08:55:46 AM »
;One month anniversary was a long, long time ago.  I am well into my third year of having a naked noggin.  Can't imagine going back to hair.

Welcome F Baldwin.

Offline wpruitt

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
  • Sly!!
« Reply #71 on: June 07, 2007, 09:11:13 AM »

Welcome F Baldwin
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline warhawk

• sly 4 life
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #72 on: June 08, 2007, 09:58:17 PM »
WOW.....didn't realize my one month anniversary was on may 24.  man..... thanks 2 all of u 4 making my transition smooth.  and i luv the word that pigpen used....SLYniversary.  well.... there is NO turning back...baybeeee!!!!  i luv living the sly life.  i feel "reborn"!!!

WARHAWK O0
Tough times don't last but tough people do!!!

Offline Scott

• Sly Bureau
  • Celebrating 5+ Years of SLYNESS!
« Reply #73 on: June 09, 2007, 01:26:36 AM »

Welcome F Baldwin O0

Offline mikesj

• Sly
« Reply #74 on: June 09, 2007, 06:43:45 PM »
2 month anniversary today......now people who have seen me for a while say "I don't remember what you looked like with hair"