Author Topic: Wal-Mart kind of scary  (Read 3322 times)

marty22

Re: Wal-Mart kind of scary
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2009, 07:34:39 PM »
Oy Vay!

Offline sellitman

• "Shiny"
  • Sly
  • Love My Henson Ti-22 Safety Razor!!!
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2009, 09:10:18 PM »
I stay out of Wally World because of the way they treat their employees so unfortunately I won't be contributing to this great collection. Very entertaining though. Thanks for posting!
"There is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God’s grey Earth as that prince of foods... the muffin!"- Frank Zappa

Offline Bolohead

• Bolohead
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • At 56 and still feeling GREAT!
    • Jon Erdmann - Photographer
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2009, 08:52:23 PM »
This made my day, very good laugh  :*)) :*)) :*))

Offline D.A.L.U.I.

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2009, 09:36:30 AM »
Was all this from just one trip?

No they are all from different Walmarts and different trips. I always have a camera with me wherever I go as I like to take photos.

OMG, you need to make a slide show for YouTube, and as background music have America the Beautiful! 

Before Katrina blew it away, we would spend many weekends and holidays in Waveland MS--their Wal-Mart really looked like that and I didn't have the creativity to record it.  Your idea was great.

I knew a dentist in those days who lived in the Waveland area, but practiced in New Orleans and drove the 60+ miles each way, 5 days a week.  I asked him why he didn't have his practice in Mississippi.  Quote, "Too many summer teeth, some are there and some are not!"  I then started noticing that many times, except for myself and family, there weren't any others in the store in Waveland with a whole set of teeth, and many were just totally gumming through life.  This world is filled w/ amazing people, amusiing and amazing people. 

Offline BReady

• Sly
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2009, 06:42:31 AM »
Aleutiancowboy!

Your famous, man!  I got an email at work with your Walmart pictures.  Must have circulated around the Net..

BReady

SBG written at 5 micron field of view on an electron microscope (kind of messed up the B, but you get the picture).

BReady

Offline aarrggh

• Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2009, 04:21:32 PM »
     Making fun of other people is not my style....Let alone spending my free time taking pictures of them  !!!
  On another note--
  I`d push this Babes cart anytime ! ! !

« Last Edit: September 11, 2009, 04:24:05 PM by aarrggh »

Offline Baldboss

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2009, 08:15:38 PM »
Aleutiancowboy!

Your famous, man!  I got an email at work with your Walmart pictures.  Must have circulated around the Net..

BReady
So did I, the captions were the same, but the locations were allegedly from all over the country.

Enter your email address: