Author Topic: Yo whats up guys  (Read 4747 times)

Offline basikbiker

• Sly Jr.
  • put your man boots on
Re: Yo whats up guys
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2009, 09:47:11 PM »
So im on i think week 3 of bein sly and shaving it slick style. Its actually pretty sweet, i got my first headrub by a chick for i swear 5 minutes she just couldnt stop ahaha. and my closest friends think its cool, i get a wise crack from other friends every now and then but its all in good fun. one thing tho, if im not smilin which i pretty much am most of the time they say i look intimidating lol. ahh this sly thing is almost too much fun. Thank all you guys on this forum, this place got me to actually take the hair off, the first time i must of stood in front of the mirror for 10 minutes before i took the plunge, but im soo glad i did. if your young and losin your hair just dump it off youll be glad ya did. I am.

Offline DC

• DC
  • Sly
« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2009, 10:27:51 PM »
Looking good Bro!  O0

I had a full head o' hair when I decided to go sly.  It's been just about a week and to be honest, I LOVE IT!  Tossed my comb & brushes into the trash and haven't looked back since.

Who gives a hoot what others think?  As long as YOU are happy that's all that matters.  Besides, everyone else will get used to it and if not, they'll live!
“You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." Christopher Robin to Pooh.

Offline Arnie

• 2011 Sly Bald Guys Fantasy Football Champion
  • Sly Bureau
  • Surrender to your cause, never your circumstances.
    • http://www.frankboucherchevrolet.com
« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2009, 11:59:43 AM »
Looks great  O0 , I was in the same boat when I was your age and totally regret waiting over a decade later to finally shave it off! Kudos to you for having the guts to go SLY! 8)

ycartt

« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2009, 09:53:51 PM »
Looks good!  Suits you very well.