Author Topic: any gamers here?  (Read 9039 times)

chadoweasel

Re: any gamers here?
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2007, 08:32:20 AM »
I'm with Yeti. Been gaming since I was a kid, starting with a Commodore Vic20. I have had a PC ever since.

BF2 has been the game of choice for a while now. Also playing an old classic, Savage. Waiting now for what looks to be the best game ever made, Crysis. Till then I'm sure I will pick up and play S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Im building a beast dual or maybe quad core DX10 rig at the moment. Cant wait to see how Vista runs on it.

Offline RuddyR

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2007, 07:00:13 PM »
i play Chromehounds on the 360 and starcraft on PC.

....since gr 10  8)

Offline Travis13

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2007, 11:58:44 AM »
Im a huge Xbox 360 fan. Play all the time since ive been away for school

Offline Dtopford

• Sly
  • after the shave
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2007, 03:52:35 PM »
I am a WOW player I swear when I get sic of it I will never ever start another MMORPG again. They are the devil >:D

For you WOW freaks out there what servers you guys on. Also horde or alliance?

as for me 70 mage on Chogall horde

Offline blondeguy

• Super Sly
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2007, 04:38:33 PM »
All my friends have been trying to get me into WoW.  Since they're off playing that game, the only way to talk to them is to play WoW, which means everyone else I know will have to play WoW to reach me.  It's like a virus!

Offline Dtopford

• Sly
  • after the shave
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2007, 08:04:07 PM »
it's evil
 :'(

Offline Kajun

• T-Sly Boudreaux
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2007, 08:32:07 PM »
if you value your social life and even your health ..dont play WOW! lol...i got sucked into Star wars galaxies for 3 years....i dont think i could handle another crack(MMORPG) addiction lol..i had a blast though but now that i dont play i look back and say.."damn what a waste of time and life"....however i am still waiting for the next big game  :P
VIVA LA SLY REVOLUCION!!!

Offline Dtopford

• Sly
  • after the shave
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2007, 08:36:09 PM »
yea I have gone soft core with WOW these days limit my play to a couple hours in the eavning.

Offline Deadbob

• Dust Collector
  • Sly
  • Bald - Again
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2007, 07:59:34 AM »
I was more or less raised by the video game controller... But as I've gotten older, i've strayed away from the consoles and gotten into the PC gaming...

Battlefield 2142 has been my game of choice lately. I probably put 2-3 hours a day into that game...

I LOVE Supreme Commander, but i get my ass handed to me every time I play on-line.

Oblivion has been a steady favorite since it came out... I gotta get Shivering Isles though..

Offline Tha_Dave

• The Modern Day Druid
  • Sly Guy in Training
    • my myspace
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2007, 09:31:44 AM »
well i am a gamer also, i own every console that has came to the states still. been playing since the age of 5 and still going strong. The most addictive game i still play has to be diablo 2 lod also oblivion
Dave The Modern Day Druid

Offline Dtopford

• Sly
  • after the shave
« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2007, 11:23:48 AM »
Yea boy  O0 I have kicked the WOW habit. LOL my friends in game wonder what has happend to me. It's a great world out there guys unplug and go for a drive.

Offline David

• the v-train is coming through
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • being sly flying high
« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2007, 01:25:32 PM »
I have an xbox 360 which I play sports games with, but lately i've been playing a good friend of mine in MVP Baseball 2005 on his xbox.
bald for life

Offline NotoriousSEG

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2007, 02:56:09 PM »
you'll be happy to hear that your newest sly-dude is also a gamer of sorts.     i was pretty heavily addicted to the  Grand Theft Auto franchise---particularly San Andreas.  there's just something about the random killing of cops, hookers and general public when combined with car jacking and blowing crap up that i really get a kick out of.   who knew?   then i played the bejeezus out of BLACK when it first came out and most recently i'm playing an old (yet never played ) game called "Call of Duty--Finest Hour"...it's a WWII first person shooter that goes along well with my love of all things WWII (including band of brothers and private ryan).

i guess in the final analysis, i just like to kill and blow stuff up.  do you think there's something wrong with me?

Offline CDN Meathead

• Your rights and My Obligation.
  • Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2007, 10:50:32 PM »
Oblivion is an excellent game....a buddy of mine has it. I've spent plenty of nights playing it, but I've never gone through the quests. Its too much fun not to!

Been playing Oblivion Elder Scrolls for almost 8 months, haven's even come close to completeing all the quests.  I get too side tracked.
You have the right to remain silent.........
Anything you say will be misquoted and used against you.
You have the right to an attorney..........
I have the right to provide you with the newest one I can find.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2007, 11:40:16 PM »
you'll be happy to hear that your newest sly-dude is also a gamer of sorts.     i was pretty heavily addicted to the  Grand Theft Auto franchise---particularly San Andreas.  there's just something about the random killing of cops, hookers and general public when combined with car jacking and blowing crap up that i really get a kick out of.   who knew?   then i played the bejeezus out of BLACK when it first came out and most recently i'm playing an old (yet never played ) game called "Call of Duty--Finest Hour"...it's a WWII first person shooter that goes along well with my love of all things WWII (including band of brothers and private ryan).

i guess in the final analysis, i just like to kill and blow stuff up.  do you think there's something wrong with me?

Not, nothing is wrong with you bro!
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.