Author Topic: new here. free from the mop  (Read 5880 times)

Offline Bensen

• Ultimate Sly Guy
Re: new here. free from the mop
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2009, 01:03:53 PM »
-- Chad

good to hear that you got mostly positiv reaction !!!   O0
it's really a relieve after buzzing it short or shaving.
enjoy that freedom, and there is notthing that need to be covered ;)
« Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 01:05:46 PM by Ben32 »

Offline R o b 6

• Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2009, 12:25:25 PM »
Welcome, Curly. Glad you found the site and saw the light! Looks good.

Offline Curly

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2009, 09:53:23 AM »
Saintc........OMG that second video almost made me throw up ! I'm serious that was sick..  the front of my rug was like that. The sides was soft bonded on. And it lasts about a month. The soft bond is glue that is bonded into your real hair. So, I never took my on and off, just the front.  ANYWAYS------COULD YOU HANDLE DOING THAT ONCE A MONTH FOR 9 LONG YEARS>>>>>  excuse me I need to go to the bath room and puke....

Offline D.A.L.U.I.

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2009, 10:45:17 AM »
Saintc........OMG that second video almost made me throw up ! I'm serious that was sick..  the front of my rug was like that. The sides was soft bonded on. And it lasts about a month. The soft bond is glue that is bonded into your real hair. So, I never took my on and off, just the front.  ANYWAYS------COULD YOU HANDLE DOING THAT ONCE A MONTH FOR 9 LONG YEARS>>>>>  excuse me I need to go to the bath room and puke....

When I saw that--I almost blew lunch too--glad you're free, and that you found SBGs O:O.  Note to rugged lurkers--you don't need to do this anymore, really ;).

Offline Antimidas

• Team Sly
  • Super Sly
  • Actual name is Marty.
    • Antimidas.net
« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2009, 05:46:36 PM »
Now see?  You got me to watch the video thinking I would get all grossed out, but that was not too bad.  I got a chuckle out of watching the fake rug though.  It was pretty easy to spot right off and made him look ridiculous. 

"I don't want my clients to see me bald."  So, why in the hell did he post a video?  They won't find it?  I personally think he looked more masculine without the rancid attachment.  And it looks like way too much work to me.  It took him longer to remove the animal than it takes me to shave it.