Author Topic: If you're a Packers Fan . . .  (Read 1295 times)

Offline Sooner Steve

• Ultimate Sly Guy
If you're a Packers Fan . . .
« on: August 19, 2009, 11:19:08 AM »
If you are a Packers fan, what do you do on November 1 when Brett Favre hits frozen tundra of Lambeau Field wearing a Vikings jersey?  I think it will be interesting.  I heard Stub Hub had  a record day yesterday.  The question is - what do you do Packers fans? 

:Xo! or  :@`

"It's what you learn after you know it all that really counts." - Coach John Wooden

[img]http://tickers.Tick

Offline Antimidas

• Team Sly
  • Super Sly
  • Actual name is Marty.
    • Antimidas.net
Re: If you're a Packers Fan . . .
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2009, 11:24:29 AM »
Snowball fight!  I imagine there will be a lot of booing.  Might be an issue with someone replacing some sort of ointment with IcyHot or something with a lot of pure capsacin.  Whatever they do will be mean, vindictive and deserved.  :)  And of course we in Minnesota will have to hear about it on the news for years to come.

Offline aarrggh

• Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
Re: If you're a Packers Fan . . .
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2009, 12:11:14 PM »
I think he will get a positive welcome back--after all he did bring them Superbowl titles and was an overall excellent team player---As for now no matter what minnesotans or others say --tickets are selling in record numbers and his jerseys are flying off the shelves..Superbowl or not this Viking team needs some spice added too it ( favre )..because otherwise they kinda suck.............
« Last Edit: August 23, 2009, 12:44:18 PM by aarrggh »