Discussions About Being Bald > Bald Stories

How I got over it...

<< < (2/7) > >>

Mikekoz13:
Celt -

Welcome!

That is one of the best posts I've ever read om SBG! Bully to you!

Please knoiw that your Friend will be in my Prayers this week.

Mike

zzaapp:
I wish the best for your friend.  

It is good that you have been able to put your feelings into perspective, and unfortunate the circumstances that allowed you to do it.

I think Tyler should make this a "sticky"

sellitman:
Celt,

Last year my oldest son had  successful Brain surgery to remove a tumor the size of a small tangerine. I won't go into details but needless to say I too have a very different viewpoint today as to what really matters in life and you are correct. Hair loss is so far down the list of problems in my life as to be laughable. Welcome to the site. Your post was excellent and your friend is lucky to have you around.

I wish her a long life.

YR*(k

herronm:
Celt, that is a great story.  The realism of what your friend is going through should help put everything in perspective.  Recently, we have had brothers go through very serious situations from death to family members to children hospitalized with life threatening illnesses. 

Those who agonize about thinning hair, comb overs and bald spots should stop and read your post.

I hope you continue to support your friend.  She seems to have her priorities in order.  You may even be surprised how much of a blessing she will be to you and others. 

I'm saying a prayer for her right now.  I know others will do the same.

Max

Stu:

--- Quote from: Mikekoz13 on July 18, 2009, 05:05:00 PM ---Celt -

Welcome!

That is one of the best posts I've ever read om SBG! Bully to you!

Please knoiw that your Friend will be in my Prayers this week.

Mike

--- End quote ---

Absolutely agree with Koz!  Keep us updated on your friend.  You have learned a huge life lesson at an early age and will be the better for it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version