Author Topic: SlyCon 09 travelers  (Read 15686 times)

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: SlyCon 09 travelers
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2009, 06:27:13 PM »
i think we are gonna be around my house thursday. but plans may change. i will call you mike. safe travels to all who are coming!

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2009, 07:00:36 PM »
I am pumped and ready to go...Lets get this PAAARRTTYYYYYYYY Started

Offline Ghost1988

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2009, 07:16:34 PM »
it kinda sucks im not going to be there this year. hopefully next yrs convention will be in the midwest. preferrably cleveland, detroit, chicago, milwaukee, minnesota, indianapolis, pittsburgh, philadelphia, baltimore, cincinnati, etc.

i just couldnt make it too new orleans cuz of the distance.

Offline Timmay

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2009, 10:33:13 PM »
I will do...i just hope it isnt a 4 lane highway that i
ALOHA TO ALL SBGUYS, ESPECIALLY THE Slycon guys:
I do wish it was possible to be there with you all- I'm just getting to know so many great guys through this- I've never done any online stuff like this but now on Facebook, etc.. I'm flying into San Jose from Maui this Friday for my 50th high school reunion for three days and on Tues. I'm having beers with Sly Ty Tyler. Some way, some how, I will be at the 2010 event- I'd love to host here on Maui but I know that may be a sretch for many. PLEASE send me on PM a cell phone for one or more of the GUYS that will be there as I'd love to call & join in lokg distance from Hawaii. Glad Mom's and eyes are better-travel & (crawl safe Timmj).  the Bald Kahuna,  Allen
   I will do!  I just hope it isnt a four lane highway that  i have to crawl across...

Offline PBurke

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2009, 09:12:32 AM »
i talked to jer and timmy a little while ago. they stopped in new orleans and got lost. owell, looks like two less people to drink with!! ha ha ha

Treat people with respect, or just ignore them!

Offline D.A.L.U.I.

• Team Sly
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2009, 09:17:33 AM »
i talked to jer and timmy a little while ago. they stopped in new orleans and got lost. owell, looks like two less people to drink with!! ha ha ha

No one gets "lost" in New Orleans, that's just a local way of saying, what happens in the Big Easy, stays in the Big Easy.  Let me know if I have to go over to the Vieux Carre and search the gutters for two bald dudes :*)) :*)) :*))