Author Topic: Super Bowl  (Read 3000 times)

Offline aarrggh

• Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
Super Bowl
« on: July 11, 2009, 12:42:28 AM »
Well.......Now that Brett Favre has officially joined my Minnesota Vikings you might say this season has already been decided .........Save your bets--spend more time with your family--and better luck next year for the rest of the teams.....................You heard me " It`s curtains for the rest of ya"........ b!@h
« Last Edit: July 11, 2009, 12:48:35 AM by aarrggh »

Offline Ghost1988

• Ultimate Sly Guy
Re: Super Bowl
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2009, 01:16:18 AM »
brett favres worse than that old wise tale "the little boy who cried wolf". he keeps retiring, then coming back, retiring, then coming back, retiring, then coming back. and its the same EVERY YEAR. a teary press conference saying good bye and that he had so many great memories, and that he donefor good. THEN THE NEXT YR HES BACK! lol. dont get me wrong i LOOOOOOOVE bret favre and hes one of the greaest QB's EVER, but hes honestly ruining his legacy by doing this. instead of going out with a bang hes slowly fading away. i wish he would have stayed retired 2 rs ago after the packers. im getting tired of hearing about him.

michael jordan came out of retirement twice and he made it work. he was smart enough to know when to call it quits though. he wasnt gonna be an 80 yr old man still playing ball like brets heading towards lol.

and are you inferring that minnesotas gonna win it all just cuz they have favre? not even close lol. look what happened last yr when the jets had favre. they didnt even make the playoffs cuz his arm showed its age towards the end of the season.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2009, 01:19:55 AM by Ghost1988 »

Offline b.driscoll

• Super Sly
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2009, 05:54:20 AM »
        Although the vikings do have a good team,  I think favre will only be a distraction for them.           Good luck to the vikes,  but remember that the lions secondary has picked off quite a few of  favres passes in the past.................dont laugh.                                GO LIONS!

Offline schro

• WORK SUCKS, I'M GOING GOLFING.
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2009, 06:26:20 AM »
        Although the vikings do have a good team,  I think favre will only be a distraction for them.           Good luck to the vikes,  but remember that the lions secondary has picked off quite a few of  favres passes in the past.................dont laugh.                                GO LIONS!

The Lions?  :*))

<---------------- oh wait, nevermind.  :(

Agonizing over what cannot be is an insult to what is.

Offline xnewyawka

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2009, 09:47:53 AM »
Ghost, the botttom line is that Favre wants to play football, nothing wrong with that in my book.
Of course he would choose to play in Green Bay if it was up to him, but he has to go where they will have him. Big deal, let the guy play.

aarrggh, I wouldn't jump the gun here, it's a long season and plenty of good teams to get past, and he's on the other side of the green and gold now.    ;)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2009, 10:07:49 AM »
I wonder if his stalker John Madden will return to MNF.

"Here's a guy that has a man crush on Brett Favre"
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline xnewyawka

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2009, 10:15:10 AM »
I wonder if his stalker John Madden will return to MNF.

"Here's a guy that has a man crush on Brett Favre"

Lol, Tyler. Though I do like Madden's commentary. I wouldn't mind seeing him back.

Offline bem75

• Team Sly
  • Super Sly
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2009, 10:24:50 AM »
Good Luck with that aarrggh.   :*))

Ask a few Jets fans how much Favre did for them.  We took their "trash", Pennington, and won the AFC East.  Go Dolphins!!!

Offline Sean25

• Super Sly
  • 2010 sly fantasy football champ!
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2009, 11:02:16 AM »
Da Bears

marty22

« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2009, 02:36:14 PM »
good pic Sean.  Early Superbowl pic: NY Giants V someone in the AFC. I cant figure this one out.

Offline FR8TRAIN

• Sly Bureau
  • Go ahead, rub it!
    • Facebook
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2009, 07:06:36 PM »

The Lions?  :*))

<---------------- oh wait, nevermind.  :(

I know you're not picking "Da' Raiders" are you?

Wait, wait...never mind!!!!
Tis better to have a bald head than no head at all.

BaldRob

« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2009, 03:40:13 PM »
Da Bears

DA Bears!!!

I can't wait to beat Favre again...  He's a putz and a press hound and is definitely well past his prime and after last season, should definitely stay retired, but hey, two definite wins in the Division for Da Bears works for me!

Offline aarrggh

• Team Sly
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2009, 04:41:09 PM »
The only way DA BEARS will win one of those games is~~if the bus driver gets lost and accidentlly drops the VIKES off at Wrigley field instead of Soldiers Field  { if its still standing )    b!@h

Enter your email address: