Author Topic: More attention from ladies POST SLY?  (Read 3382 times)

Offline samoanseb8

• Sly Jr.
  • when life hands you lemons...?
More attention from ladies POST SLY?
« on: April 14, 2009, 08:30:00 PM »
I think over the past 6-8 months of being sly, I can say that I have had a lot more attention from ladies than I previously thought! I have had more girls approach me, than when I had hair, without a doubt. This has led me to believe that being sly either;
A) does not matter to girls whatsoever
B) It is a way of exuding confidence before you even open your mouth OR
C) The sly look gives you the sly attitude, which is "this is me, like it or not" and shows the ladies you are confident in yourself.
Maybe it is a combination of all these factors...But I believe If you like the way you look, I think it releases all those physical related taboos like, "maybe she doesn't like bald dudes" or " I don't think she finds me attractive, she's looking right at my head". With all that weight off your shoulders you can be yourself and then she can see your true personality.

What are your guy's experiences with this and do you agree?

Offline Kratos

• Super Sly
  • Finally inked
Re: More attention from ladies POST SLY?
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2009, 11:14:09 PM »
I'm there with you brother, it seems like the older women are starting to give me the looks. When I had hair I don't think I was even noticed. Not to mention it was a very thick, bush of pitch black hair, I don't like it. Every now and then I'll even get a rub, it's the best. Ever since I went sly I've had pretty much the same confident booster as a lot of people on the forum.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2009, 11:20:16 PM »
Case in point:

I was at a job interview today and had this conversation with one of the employees while I was waiting in the lobby:

Emp: Mach 3?
Me: HeadBlade
Emp: Ah, I used to use the Mach 3
Me: yeah, that's one of the most popular
Emp to my buddy Mike: The chicks dig a shaved head, I'm thinking of doing it again.  The chicks dig it.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline PeripheralxMvmnt

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • A vida não é ruim.
    • Program Hound
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2009, 07:07:45 AM »
I get a lot more attention from women now that im sly.

(but the missus hates that.   O0 )
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdn-img1.imagechef.com/w/080816/sampace1aad00c2d75ff.jpg[/img] [/url]

Offline Dax

• Learning the way of Sly
  • Only a matter of time now...
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2009, 06:12:00 PM »
You know I gotta say, even tho only buzzed to a No. 1 which was from pretty long hair - major transition for me, and also my hair is so thin on top that it pretty much looks almost sly anyway, that i've had more attention from women since buzzing without a doubt. In fact, it seems to be more guys that say, 'where's your hair gone?'

Just the other night I had a group of 3 ladies approach me and start chatting, and one turned around and said "oh i remember you, you look much better with... less beard!" You can all imagine what i was expecting her to say, but no mention of the lack of hair at all! I was over the moon, sighed with relief and had an awesome night. One other thing I have noticed is that the only people who do ever make comments about my hair are those that knew me with hair, those that don't never utter a word. I also love the constant stream of ladies rubbing my head too... awesome!

Offline MindTaker

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2009, 06:33:10 PM »
Definatly more looks from the women. since goin' sly  O0

marty22

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2009, 03:52:30 PM »
Women are always rubbing my head and btw-I think this is my 1000th post.

Offline rward086

• Sly
    • Myspace
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2009, 12:38:37 PM »
I definetly get noticed a lot more. I probably look a lot more masculine and intimidating since I went sly (which is fine with me). I have a girlfriend though, so I haven't tested out the waters yet...
« Last Edit: July 29, 2009, 03:37:57 AM by rward086 »
"God only blessed a handful of people with perfect heads - The rest he covered with hair."

W3!ght

Offline nomad

• Sly Beach Bum!!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
    • Conch Republic Bikinis
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2009, 01:48:28 AM »
its all about the confidence and the CDI factor is amazing