Author Topic: Jack Nicholson: new SLY BALD GUY  (Read 8221 times)

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: Jack Nicholson: new SLY BALD GUY
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2007, 11:06:39 AM »
If anyone is going to be a Lakers game soon, let me know and I'll send you a shirt to give to him.  That's the only way I know how to get in front of him.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline ar3inc

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • Oh yes, I'm back and in black
    • Myspace
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2007, 11:24:54 AM »
He does love watching the lakers. If any body out there has IMDb pro he should have some sort of contact info listed there.
"Every man dies, not every man really lives."  Braveheart, 1995

Offline Shiny

• Sly
  • Celebrate the bean
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2007, 08:59:38 PM »
Nicholson is probably my all-time favourite actor.  I have a tremendous amount of respect and admiration for the man.  He can be soooo cool or he can be such a dork or anywhere in between.  Any character he's in, though, you gotta love Jack.    O0
I'm Brian and so is my wife!

Offline Robmeister

• The Duke of SLY
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • I'm not this handsome in real life
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2007, 08:51:08 AM »
Nicholson is probably my all-time favourite actor.  I have a tremendous amount of respect and admiration for the man.  He can be soooo cool or he can be such a dork or anywhere in between.  Any character he's in, though, you gotta love Jack.    O0

HERE, HERE!!!

Offline MR. CLEAN

• All the Ladies wanta Know me, All the Fellas' wanta be me... 'Cause I'm Money
  • Super Sly
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2007, 01:51:22 PM »
He is DAMN GOOD!  I mean, he is the type of actor who gives about two seconds of attention to the Buzz, and then goes on doing his "thing"... He did not need to go bald to be sly, he just IS!  That just makes him a role model for all those who wish to be sly... the trick is to just be, and give about as much credence to the critics as you give the south end of a northern bound moose!

I think that it can be agreed that "You are not truelly 100% Sly untill you Know Jack!". 
Peace

Offline Shiny

• Sly
  • Celebrate the bean
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2007, 09:02:25 PM »
as you give the south end of a northern bound moose!

hmm, interesting... Come to think of it, most moose hunters where I come from would rather see the front end of a southern bound moose for sure. 
I'm Brian and so is my wife!

Offline tomgallagher

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2007, 06:26:35 PM »
Just saw Jack in "The Departed" and he was great as usual.

jusbnme

« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2007, 06:59:46 PM »
Nicholson is for sure one of my top actors as well.  I really hope he keeps that "Sly" look.  It for sure fits him well.  He's the man.  O:O