Author Topic: "I won't look good with a shaved head." - for the guys on the fence!  (Read 129990 times)

Offline ScribeGuy

• Sly Guy in Training
Re: "I won't look good with a shaved head." - for the guys on the fence!
« Reply #135 on: October 23, 2013, 11:55:44 PM »
Excellent post . . . I sat on the fence for a long time before taking the plunge.  Now, I don't know why I waited so long.  Going Sly is one of life's great confidence-boosters!

Offline Baldstu

• Sly Bureau
  • Me
« Reply #136 on: October 24, 2013, 07:28:44 AM »
It is and a wayto pamper your own masculinity

Offline Thebaldnation

• wanting to bring our Bald community closer together
  • Sly
    • ThebaldNation
« Reply #137 on: November 16, 2013, 06:45:44 AM »
with all these excellent posts, why would you ever wonder why SBG is the #1 place to be! i think everyone will agree that SBG is a great place for support for guys who are really having a hard time with MPB and are kicking around the Idea of taking the big plunge (so to speak), or, just thinking about taking the sly look because as we all know its just "so darn cool". What ever side of life you are on one thing is certain SBG is an awesome site for all the support you need to make your decision. Im bald by choice and love every minute of it. I claim my independencefrom hair on a daily basis, but thats just me. If i was loosing my hair and didnt have a choice in the matter my feelings might be different. I can honestly say that going sly was one of the best decisions ive made. Bald is always best!
<!-- Facebook Badge START --><a href="http://www.facebook.com/people/Baldguy-Thebaldnationsbest/1827707468" title="Baldguy Thebaldnationsbest" target="_TOP" style="font-family: &quot;lucida grande&quot;,tahoma,verdana,arial,sans-serif; font-size: 11px; font-variant: normal; font-style: normal; font-
[url=http

Offline fcb2001

• 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa (11 June to 11 July 2010)
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Bald for Life
« Reply #138 on: November 27, 2013, 02:18:30 AM »
with all these excellent posts, why would you ever wonder why SBG is the #1 place to be! i think everyone will agree that SBG is a great place for support for guys who are really having a hard time with MPB and are kicking around the Idea of taking the big plunge (so to speak), or, just thinking about taking the sly look because as we all know its just "so darn cool". What ever side of life you are on one thing is certain SBG is an awesome site for all the support you need to make your decision. Im bald by choice and love every minute of it. I claim my independencefrom hair on a daily basis, but thats just me. If i was loosing my hair and didnt have a choice in the matter my feelings might be different. I can honestly say that going sly was one of the best decisions ive made. Bald is always best!
right on I'm the same way . Ten years ago I was in the phase of thinking about doing it. I was starting to get sick and tired of dealing with constant dandruff December 26th 2003 I gave myself 100 days to transition to completely bald. On April 5th 2004 was the first day I used shaving cream and a blade razor there is no turning back.

Offline Adamski1972

• Super Sly
  • Bald and bold!
« Reply #139 on: March 05, 2014, 09:35:21 AM »
Hand to admit I was very hesitant at first but once I had done the deed and shaved off my thinning hair I loved the result. :-)

Offline tobler1

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #140 on: March 06, 2014, 04:07:37 AM »
No wonder, Adamski!  You look great!  Awesome shine there!

Offline Thebaldnation

• wanting to bring our Bald community closer together
  • Sly
    • ThebaldNation
« Reply #141 on: March 06, 2014, 04:42:43 PM »
right on I'm the same way . Ten years ago I was in the phase of thinking about doing it. I was starting to get sick and tired of dealing with constant dandruff December 26th 2003 I gave myself 100 days to transition to completely bald. On April 5th 2004 was the first day I used shaving cream and a blade razor there is no turning back.
thats because your awesome brother!!
<!-- Facebook Badge START --><a href="http://www.facebook.com/people/Baldguy-Thebaldnationsbest/1827707468" title="Baldguy Thebaldnationsbest" target="_TOP" style="font-family: &quot;lucida grande&quot;,tahoma,verdana,arial,sans-serif; font-size: 11px; font-variant: normal; font-style: normal; font-
[url=http

Offline Munkynutz

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #142 on: October 29, 2014, 05:37:50 PM »
Well said Sir.  I have lurked around numerous hair loss forums before finding this one and I have attempted to tell all the guys with the posts about having a terrible time with women, or how they feel hideous, that sooner or later hair doesn't look that good no matter who you are.

I have definitely never heard a woman say what you suggested they might about comb overs or receding hairlines, although I do know some women who thoroughly enjoy a full head of hair - but of far greater importance to them is the confidence, self assurance, and personality of the men they meet.

I am 100% sure that guys who are losing their hair and have lost their self confidence as a result will not be attractive to women in the same way as a man in the same situation who has said "screw it" and gotten on with life.

And you guys are the epitome (except for you guys who are BBC, which I suppose I will be too despite the receding hairline) of people who have embraced baldness and look their best as a result of it.

I love this forum.

Offline Mikey Vre

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #143 on: December 29, 2015, 03:57:15 PM »
I was on that fence, shaved my head, but I looked like my dad and I hated it. Got a hair transplant at hair science institute in Europe. Must say I am totally happy about it. I feel a lot better ever since. It has only been 3 months so I still need to be patient about the final result, but still I feel a lot better. And happy to have more time in the morning now that I do not have to shave my head as well...  O0

Offline Cave Dweller

• Bald & Bearded and staying that way.
  • Team Sly
  • Sly Bureau
  • Not Bear nor Troll - just in the dark with the TV
« Reply #144 on: December 29, 2015, 04:57:58 PM »
Mann, trolls are cute around this time of year.
"A man who has lost his hair and is bald is clean."
Leviticus 13:40
(Do not argue with Moses!)

Offline nuts

• sly and bearded
  • Sly Bureau
« Reply #145 on: December 29, 2015, 06:45:32 PM »
Do the trolls come down the chimney with Santa
Roger

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #146 on: December 29, 2015, 07:24:15 PM »
I was on that fence, shaved my head, but I looked like my dad and I hated it. Got a hair transplant at hair science institute in Europe. Must say I am totally happy about it. I feel a lot better ever since. It has only been 3 months so I still need to be patient about the final result, but still I feel a lot better. And happy to have more time in the morning now that I do not have to shave my head as well...  O0
Good for you. Hope you're happy. Just don't come crying when the scarring kicks in from butchering your head.
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline Quiet_Dan

• Super Sly
« Reply #147 on: December 30, 2015, 01:11:01 AM »
I'm not bald, I have plenty of hair on my head, just not on the top of it! O0
God created only a few perfect heads, the rest he covered with hair!

Offline SlyMike

• Ad Free VIP
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Big Beard and Bald Head - I love it!
« Reply #148 on: December 30, 2015, 05:31:28 AM »
I'm not bald, just decided to help the baldness along!
First started shaving my head on the 9th October 2014

Offline jbrit25

• Sly
« Reply #149 on: December 30, 2015, 06:41:46 AM »

My friend went to this exact clinic for a hair transplant and came out with tits the size of Pamela Anderson's. Would not recommend.
Roll Tide!
COYS!