Author Topic: Creed dudes shaves off old personna  (Read 9761 times)

BALDANDRE

Creed dudes shaves off old personna
« on: June 10, 2009, 12:06:22 AM »
Looks like Creed front man Scott Stapp has shaved his head bald to start fresh with a new band , look and personna..

the dude looks way frickin' better and I love that he's sooo BBC too...

Let's hope this look helps his attitude...and tunes! ;)

Offline bem75

• Team Sly
  • Super Sly
Re: Creed dudes shaves off old personna
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2009, 11:44:51 AM »
Mark Tremonti, the guitarist for Creed (and Alter Bridge) also shaves it pretty tight.

I've got my tickets for Creed on September 16th is West Palm.  Can't wait for the show and the new album.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2009, 12:20:45 PM »
Looks like he shed some pounds along with his hair.  Last interview I saw with him he was probably 40 pounds heavier.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline bem75

• Team Sly
  • Super Sly
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2009, 01:19:44 PM »
Scott Stapp lives in my city.  He went pretty crazy for a while and got busted for beating up his wife.  He's now married to Mrs. Florida (who is a knockout, by the way.)  From what I've heard, he really got his life straightened out.  I was a huge fan of Creed in the late 90's and early 00's.  I went to several concerts and was a big supporter.  When they broke up, I got into the band Alter Bridge, which is the original band members of Creed with a singer named Myles Kennedy (if you've ever seen the movie Rockstar, he is the guy that gets pulled on stage at the end of the movie).  If you've never heard Alter Bridge, check out some of their stuff.  They are my favorite band now.  Mark Tremonti is amazing on guitar and Myles Kennedy has one of the most amazing vocal ranges.  Check them out.  Pretty damn good stuff. 
 O0

Offline c16188

• Sly
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2009, 05:34:43 AM »
big improvement. He looks great

Offline allegrodonfuoco

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2009, 11:39:18 PM »
looks so much better...

Offline Sooner Steve

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2009, 08:58:21 AM »
Nice look.  O0
"It's what you learn after you know it all that really counts." - Coach John Wooden

[img]http://tickers.Tick

Offline lifehappens23

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2010, 01:22:09 AM »
WOW...Scott Stapp looks great sly, which is weird because he used to be soo long which looked good too.  To be honest this just bothers me that he can pull of both so well.

On a side note I went and saw Alterbride like a year ago and I was trashed and to be a d*ck I just kept yelling play higher, which has become an inside joke with my friends.

Offline Big Jon

• Sly Jr.
    • Myspace
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2010, 09:57:57 PM »
Whoa. I hardly recognize him.

Offline RyanJP

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2010, 10:43:26 PM »
I agree with Bem75, Marc Tremonti is a fantastic guitar player ( his intructional DVD kicks @$$ BTW ) and Myles Kennedy is not only IMO the best singer in Rock right now but one hell of a guitar player as well.

stemikger

« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2010, 07:52:03 AM »
I like it.  Hopefully, he can fight his demons and get into the business of making great music.

Enter your email address: