Author Topic: well i just ruined the chance for people to see us bald guys as "friendly" haha.  (Read 5515 times)

Offline Ghost1988

• Ultimate Sly Guy
i was driving home from class tonight with my friend and my window was down cuz it was hot as hell. i stop at a red light and this car full of 3 HS kids rolls up next to me (1 girl driving and 2 male passengers). the deuche in the backseat decides to be funny right as the light turns green by rolling his window down and yelling "you bald faggot!" and then zoom off. this is where the fun starts.......

that pissed me off so i slam on my gas and drive right behind them. they were all laughing in the car until the one kid who yelled out the window looks out the back and realizes im following them so i guess they panic cuz the make a sharp left onto a side road thinking im gonna leave em alone, but i just kept following them. like 30 seconds later i drive up to the side of their car pissed off and motion for them to pull over. right when they pull over i jumped outta my car popped my trunk and grabbed the baseball bat i keep in there, then quickly walked up to the side of the car yelling to the kid "wtf did you say back there!?!?!?!" hahahaha the kid almost started crying" he kept assuring me he didnt say anything. he even ratted his own friend out by saying it was him haha it was SOOOOOO funny! (although i was pissed at first) i wasnt gonna do anything to him. i just wanted to scare the sh*t out of the punk in front of his g/f so shed know how much of a pansy he is. after all it was him who was trying to show off to her by insulting my slyness lol.  :x!

i guess i didnt help peoples stereotypical opinions that bald guys are badasses by doing that lol. it was worth it though in my book. i HATE immature teenagers. especally when they do ignorant s*** like that.

to be honest with you i have a bat, glove, and 3 balls in my trunk from playing baseball at a picnic a few weeks ago. its kinda ironic how it happened lol. im def not a badass though. i dont go around doing stuff like that normally. it was just a heat of the moment thing. my friend was laughing the whole way home  :*))

Offline J.J.

• Sly
Don't wanna rain on your parade, Ghost....but that wasn't a very smart thing to do.  One of those "punks" could have had a gun and blown your bald head off in self-defense.   

Road rage kills. 

Don't set yourself up to be a headline.

GASlick

Sounds like just some stupid teenagers.  They probably have small "appendages"   ;D

Offline Ghost1988

• Ultimate Sly Guy
true, but if you knew the area i was in lol. they were preppy rich white kids from an upperclass city. i highly doubt they would have a gun let alone ever seen one lol.

but you are right. it was dumb. i just got caught up in the moment.

Offline J.J.

• Sly
true, but if you knew the area i was in lol. they were preppy rich white kids from an upperclass city. i highly doubt they would have a gun let alone ever seen one lol.

but you are right. it was dumb. i just got caught up in the moment.

Well, you do realize that what you did is considered "assault" under the law.  Those punks could have also pressed charges against you. 

Offline Ghost1988

• Ultimate Sly Guy
i didnt touch em though? i didnt think i could get in trouble for "scaring them". i dunno much about the law but cant they get anything for harassment for yelling "FAGGOT" out the window at me? especially since i didnt do anything in the first place?

Offline J.J.

• Sly
i didnt touch em though? i didnt think i could get in trouble for "scaring them".

ASSAULT, crim. law.
An assault is any unlawful attempt or offer with force or violence to do a corporal hurt to another, whether from malice or wantonness; for example, by striking at him or even holding up the fist at him in a threatening or insulting manner, or with other circumstances as denote at the time.  When the injury is actually inflicted, it amounts to a battery.

Assaults are either simple or aggravated.  A simple assault is one where there is no intention to do any other injury. This is punished at common law by fine and imprisonment.

Offline Ghost1988

• Ultimate Sly Guy
wow. we learn new things everyday lol. good thing i didnt use that bat on his kneecaps. i honestly didnt know you could get called for assault without touching them. thats good to know!

AHHHHH i hate teenagers!!! lol.

Offline J.J.

• Sly
cant they get anything for harassment for yelling "FAGGOT" out the window at me? especially since i didnt do anything in the first place?

Freedom of speech allows any of us to express our opinions, even if they are uncomplimentary to other people.

What harassment laws permit you to do is to file a restraining order to try and stop the action itself. Once the order is in place, further negative behavior of the same kind can then be punished criminally. That would mean that UNTIL you get a court order against this person, there would be nothing the police could do.

Offline Ghost1988

• Ultimate Sly Guy
hmmm......

i feel dumb now. im not too concerned about them though because its over and done with. the only way i could get in trouble is if they got my liscense plate (which i highly doubt they did since they were scared), or if i ever saw them again and they called the police right on the spot. the chances of that are really slim though.

Offline J.J.

• Sly
hmmm......

i feel dumb now. im not too concerned about them though because its over and done with. the only way i could get in trouble is if they got my liscense plate (which i highly doubt they did since they were scared), or if i ever saw them again and they called the police right on the spot. the chances of that are really slim though.

Sorry, Ghost.  Not my intent to make you feel dumb at all.  I just don't want to see you end up in trouble.  Like you said: live and learn.  I've done more than twice the living that you've done so far and I learned a *few* things along the way...lol.  Just sharing my opinion, that's all.

Offline Ghost1988

• Ultimate Sly Guy
no its kool i get what ur saying. and like i said it takes a LOT to really piss me off cuz im so laid back. i was pissed but not enough to hurt em. it was really just to scare em and make em look stupid by embarassing em.

i could have let it go but i take things too personal thats my problem. i dwell on insults and dont handle em well. especially when they were done in that obnoxious manner.

Offline Mikekoz13

• Sure you can rub it... all the girls want to...
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
cant they get anything for harassment for yelling "FAGGOT" out the window at me? especially since i didnt do anything in the first place?

Freedom of speech allows any of us to express our opinions, even if they are uncomplimentary to other people.

This statement is correct.... and I would have used my freedom of speech to tell him how I was going to pound the sh*t out of him.

Look at the bright side Ghost......... he probably pissed his pants..........
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?" W.C. Fields

Offline PeripheralxMvmnt

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • A vida não é ruim.
    • Program Hound

Look at the bright side Ghost......... he probably pissed his pants..........

haha awesome. as much as the guys are right, there is always a silver lining. or in this guys case, it might have been yellow.  ;D
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdn-img1.imagechef.com/w/080816/sampace1aad00c2d75ff.jpg[/img] [/url]

Offline Papa Don

• Sly Bureau
Hey Ghost, I applaude your defense of your sly style.  It was not the smartest thing to do however.  I did have a positive take on your actions.  In the past you were really down on yourself for the hair lose.  This little transgression now shows that your are getting very proud of your appearance.  I hope we can conclude that the dark cloud that was hanging over you are gone.  Best of  luck. 
I am no better that anyone else, but by God, no one is better than I am