Author Topic: Greetings  (Read 2816 times)

Offline boiler1bald

• Sly Jr.
Re: Greetings
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2009, 11:58:46 AM »
Welcome...the look is great...stick with it.    O0

Offline Meatman

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2009, 01:11:57 PM »
hey sq...welcome from another newbie here.  shaved mine for the first time a few months back the first day of a cruise...my wife was nervous about how it would look, but she's always supportive and she does like it.
Is your wife supportive of this or will this be a BIG surprise to her?

Offline sq

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2009, 09:18:12 AM »
hey sq...welcome from another newbie here.  shaved mine for the first time a few months back the first day of a cruise...my wife was nervous about how it would look, but she's always supportive and she does like it.
Is your wife supportive of this or will this be a BIG surprise to her?

Two sides to that one

Side One - I had really buzzed it down tight before she left - couple of days stubble look - at first she was not happy - but then she began calling my nearly bald head cute - and I woke up a couple of times at night with her giving it experimental rubs

Side Two - when I first buzzed my hair off I was a bit suprised by how it looked at that time she had me swear I would not shave my head -

I love the total baldy now - I'm hoping that her asking me to swear not to go bald was also just a reaction to me buzzing it off - if not I have a bit of a problem I love the baldy but I gave my wife my word - word has to come first - REALLY hoping that she gives a head rub and falls for it - if she liked the feel of the buzz how couldn't see like the baldie

Offline TANK25

• A PHILLY GUY
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2009, 07:22:15 AM »
Welcome bro,everything you need to know is right here O0
Don`t sweat the small stuff.<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdn-users1.imagechef.com/ic/stored/2/090107/sampc1253c6e4ba15e87.jpg[/img] [/url]

Offline Meatman

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2009, 11:38:10 AM »
good luck with that buddy.  it could get interesting!     keep us informed too.  I hoping for you that after a bit she realizes she likes it..alot!

GASlick

« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2009, 01:06:56 AM »
Welcome to the crowd.

Offline xnewyawka

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2009, 11:44:52 PM »
Welcome to SBG's sqbaldie, good to have you join us. Pleny of good info to be found, and a good bunch of fella's to BS with as well.   O0

Enter your email address: