HomeForumBlogProduct ReviewsAbout UsStoreGear
Sly Bald Guys Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2014, 06:21:33 AM
Home Help Search Links Login Register
Welcome to Sly Bald Guys! Please take a look around and pay special attention to our community. You won't find a more supportive group of men on the internet.

News: Hey everyone, help spread the word about Sly Bald Guys.  It's easy, all you need to do is click on this link.  It will only take a second.  Thanks for your support!

http://www.stumbleupon.com/submit?url=http://www.slybaldguys.com/index.php&title=Sly+Bald+Guys

+  Sly Bald Guys Forum
|-+  Various Bald Discussions
| |-+  Bald Stories
| | |-+  How I got over it...
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Digg This!StumbleUpon This site
Send this topic Print
Author Topic: How I got over it...  (Read 18436 times)
slymyke
Ultimate Sly Guy
United States United States

shaved head w/ full beard

« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2013, 10:32:58 AM »

What actions have you taken as a result of these experiences?

Actually, I did't word that correctly.  It sounded like I was taking action against cancer...and although I was referring to taking action with my baldness, I didn't actually do anything at that moment either.  It was a few years later when my sister developed a condition with her scalp and was thinking she would shave (buzz) her head, that I put all of these past events into perspective and buzzed mine in support of her.  She was able to work through her condition and eventually grew her hair back, but I stayed at a super short buzz cut for a long time until joining this site and going fully shaven (because of all the great testimonials about how awesome it felt). 

« Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 10:39:53 AM by slymyke » Logged
Sly Bald Guys Forum
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2013, 10:32:58 AM »

sgp
Learning the way of Sly

« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2014, 02:20:11 PM »

Your story was so beautiful.  It shows what a compassionate person you are and gives an insight as to your perspective on what is truly important in life. YOU ARE A MAN!

meganuera
Sly Guy in Training

Should I?

« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2014, 04:38:52 AM »

This post was amazing...
Pages: 1 2 [3] Send this topic Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Enter your email address: