Author Topic: BEST PRODUCT FOR KEEPING YOUR BALD HEAD LOOKING GREAT  (Read 19587 times)

Offline Teambean

• Sly Jr.
Re: BEST PRODUCT FOR KEEPING YOUR BALD HEAD LOOKING GREAT
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2007, 10:48:48 PM »
welcome Stevie...

Teambean

Offline dieseldan04

• Dieseldan04
  • Sly
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2007, 11:42:07 PM »
Welcome Stevie!  I strongly recommend the Headlube glossy, it keeps the dome looking awesome.
Dieseldan04

Shine On Fellow Chrome Domers!

Offline Bronco

• Sly Jr.
  • My WigsforKids Donation
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2007, 05:07:13 AM »
I've been reading through the posts here and trying to decide what to cover my noggin with after it is shaved for the first time this coming week.

I am pale skinned so I'm assuming my scalp will be as well. I'm thinking of using a sport type sunscreen SPF 15 to get a little color in small doses. Can you apply Headlube Glossy over sunscreen? Or will it wipe off the sunscreen?

Offline tomgallagher

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2007, 02:59:31 PM »
Obviously don't use sunscreen if you are not going to be out in the sun. I would just let the old scalp get aclimatized.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2007, 03:02:29 PM »
I've been reading through the posts here and trying to decide what to cover my noggin with after it is shaved for the first time this coming week.

I am pale skinned so I'm assuming my scalp will be as well. I'm thinking of using a sport type sunscreen SPF 15 to get a little color in small doses. Can you apply Headlube Glossy over sunscreen? Or will it wipe off the sunscreen?

You can apply sunscreen on top of the HeadLube.  HeadBlade actually makes sunscreen that they recommend to put on top of the HeadLube.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline gardner179

• Sly
  • uk sly
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2010, 02:58:41 PM »
Hi stevie, i would recommend eny of the NIVEA FOR MEN after shave balms the cool kick seems to give a bit more of a shine than the others they are good value and easily availible in the uk

Offline bubbadave3

• Sly
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2010, 10:58:52 PM »
When I want a high gloss shine, I use mango butter from the Body Shop.  Otherwise, I've been known to use nut butter from the Body Shop when I want to have less of a shine.  Both products feel really good going on, and both of them smell really good, too.
Attitude is everything!

Enter your email address: