Author Topic: CRYOGENICALLY TEMPERED BLADES  (Read 11292 times)

Offline steviejosey

• Learning the way of Sly
CRYOGENICALLY TEMPERED BLADES
« on: December 27, 2006, 04:30:00 PM »
I HAVE HEARD ABOUT THESE BLADES AND HOW THEY LAST A LOT LONGER THAN NORMAL BLADES CAN THEY BE PURCHASED IN THE UK.

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: CRYOGENICALLY TEMPERED BLADES
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2006, 04:51:38 PM »
Check out www.greatrazors.com Not sure if they ship to the UK or not, but they are the best source for those types of blades I hear.

PS Please turn off your caps lock. It appears that you are yelling

Thanks!
« Last Edit: December 27, 2006, 04:55:31 PM by Tyler »
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline frostillicus123

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Forgot to Shave this morning
    • My Twitter Explict Language
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2007, 04:47:24 PM »
WELL I THINK THAT IS A SCAM.... just teasing dude i don't yell....

anyway like i said i think it's a scam, has anyone tried them?
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/071111/samp9a1d5d13c394b3da.jpg[/img] [/url]

Offline Johnny

• Sly Finance Guy
  • Sly
    • NCompass Financial, LLC
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2007, 06:50:08 PM »
Just got some in the mail for my Fusion. I will let you know if they last longer than the ones I've been buying at Target.

I emailed those guys and asked them when and if they will have the Headblade triple available.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2007, 09:58:54 PM »
Just got some in the mail for my Fusion. I will let you know if they last longer than the ones I've been buying at Target.

I emailed those guys and asked them when and if they will have the Headblade triple available.

Johnny, feel like writing a review of them when you're done?
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline VFRWolf

• Sly VFR Rider
  • Super Sly
    • My off roading page
I have been using Cryogenically tempered blades for the past year.  Atra brand.  they are supurb.  Where I was getting 3-4 shaves with the regular atra blades before they dulled, I'm getting up to 2+ weeks with the cryo'ed blades, in combination with using the razormax storage system.  I order them from www.greatrazors.com.
Rob
<a href="http://www.imagechef.com/" target="_blank"> [img width= height= alt=ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more]http://cdnll.img1.imagechef.com/w/071117/sampa714ba256de1d637.jpg[/img] [/url]

Offline Robmeister

• The Duke of SLY
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • I'm not this handsome in real life
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2007, 08:15:37 AM »
The whole electric vs. razor discussion is very interesting to me.   Based on testimonials here I will probably go with Fusion OR the Norelco 7775X Cool Skin electric.

At the price of going through about 27 of them Cryogenic Fusion blades, you can buy the 7775X.

What to do....what to do  ???

Offline Johnny

• Sly Finance Guy
  • Sly
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2007, 08:16:26 AM »

Johnny, feel like writing a review of them when you're done?

Would be happy to!

Offline Robmeister

• The Duke of SLY
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Bureau
  • I'm not this handsome in real life
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2007, 08:43:49 AM »
The whole electric vs. razor discussion is very interesting to me.   Based on testimonials here I will probably go with Fusion OR the Norelco 7775X Cool Skin electric.

At the price of going through about 27 of them Cryogenic Fusion blades, you can buy the 7775X.

Ok, razor lovers.....who can let me in on how long 27 Fusion cartridges might last.....ball park of course.

BaldRob

« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2007, 08:51:03 AM »

Ok, razor lovers.....who can let me in on how long 27 Fusion cartridges might last.....ball park of course.

I typically get about a week out of a Fusion blade... so 27 weeks.  But that's just shaving the face because I use the HB for the skull!

Offline Johnny

• Sly Finance Guy
  • Sly
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2007, 09:15:44 AM »
I just got an email from Dave at GreatRazors.com. He is looking into the new triple blade for the HB sport. I let him know that we are talking about his company and the razors.

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2007, 09:19:39 AM »
I just got an email from Dave at GreatRazors.com. He is looking into the new triple blade for the HB sport. I let him know that we are talking about his company and the razors.

Shameless plug...woohoo!!!
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

BaldRob

« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2007, 09:26:56 AM »

Direct him to the site... it would be great to ask him some questions and get his input!

Offline Johnny

• Sly Finance Guy
  • Sly
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2007, 09:33:56 AM »
In my email I gave him the direct link to the site and the string.

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2007, 11:31:27 AM »
Sweet!
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Enter your email address: