Author Topic: Matte For Men at Nordstrom  (Read 4600 times)

Offline Teambean

• Sly Jr.
Matte For Men at Nordstrom
« on: November 24, 2007, 01:36:00 PM »
A while back someone mentioned that Matte For Men would be available at Nordstrom. Well I just came from the one in Scottsdale, AZ and saw it there so I bought it. Thanks for the "heads" up!

Teambean

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
    • SILIST - Smitty's Information List
Re: Matte For Men at Nordstrom
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2007, 03:03:26 PM »
I'll have to see they are in the store here yet.  They weren't last week.  Though, I prefer getting it through the web anyways.  They have some a good holiday special going on right now.
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline Teambean

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2007, 09:06:55 PM »
Tyler-

I actually agree...its easier and you dont have to wait in line!

Teambean

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2007, 09:24:52 AM »
Went to Nordstrom yesterday and didn't see any Matte for Men.  Though, I did find out that there's a really hot chick working the men's sunglass and shaving section.  Yes, for some reason the sunglasses and shave cream are right next to each other.  Do they know guys want to be Sly?
People are not limited by the circumstance that they are born in. They are limited by the size of their dreams. Show them that their dreams can have no limits and in turn their accomplishments can be limitless.

Offline PigPen

• Single... and lovin it baby!
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2007, 02:32:52 PM »
I wouldn't have that problem for two reasons: No Nordstrom's here, and I don't think they let rednecks in. We don't meet the income requirement at the door.  :*)) :D ;D
In a bacon and eggs breakfast, the chicken is involved, but the pig is committed. BE THE PIG!!!

Offline Tyler

• The Count of Sly
  • Administrator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2007, 03:07:34 PM »
I wouldn't have that problem for two reasons: No Nordstrom's here, and I don't think they let rednecks in. We don't meet the income requirement at the door.  :*)) :D ;D

:*))

Enter your email address: