Author Topic: Is hair removal with FUE technic possible?  (Read 3211 times)

Offline sezar

• Learning the way of Sly
Is hair removal with FUE technic possible?
« on: February 25, 2017, 02:46:33 AM »
Hello guys, this is Sezar from Istanbul, Turkey,

As you know doctors get hair from the back of the head (they call it donor area) to transplant to front and top of the head with FUE technic. And this technic leaves white spots there, but is it white spots or is it only your hairless area i'm not sure of it.

So if a guy wants to avoid the shadow after shaving the head, is it a good option ? could the doctors get all of hair from all over the scalp with FUE?

What do you think?

Offline Razor X

• Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
Re: Is hair removal with FUE technic possible?
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2017, 06:39:04 AM »
Sound a like a painful and inefficient way to get rid of one's hair to me.

Offline sezar

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2017, 09:35:14 AM »
Sound a like a painful and inefficient way to get rid of one's hair to me.

Yeah it would be painful but it's a 1 time thing, and after that you'll move on. I think there would only one problem. And that is the "scarrings" those tiny white dots , but there would be thousands of them. so it can be efficient somehow. Still not sure though.

Offline invaray

• Sly
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2017, 09:46:05 PM »
Seams it would leave thousands of small pits / scars I don't think you would even be able to feel your scalp after that, if it were to be done on the entire head. Sounds like a bad idea.

Follicular unit extraction.... "FUE harvesting of grafts causes "pit" scarring, small, round, and typically white scars in the patient's donor area where the grafts have been removed."
shine and share