Author Topic: Any Room For a Fan of Bald Heads?  (Read 9407 times)

Offline mrzed

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Addicted to head shaving.
Re: Any Room For a Fan of Bald Heads?
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2016, 03:44:28 PM »
Welcome to Sly Bald Guys.  Just be careful! LOL.  I was on here for about eight months before I shaved my head.  BBC.  So you don't have to be balding to be on here, but you just might get the itch to see what it's like and you'll find yourself with a bald head!  It's a pretty nice deal!.

Offline BigKen

• Super Sly
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2016, 04:27:54 PM »
Thank you, AJ!! Cool beard!

Offline BigKen

• Super Sly
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2016, 04:32:20 PM »
Thank you slybeard! Same here accept for the sly part, hehe.

Offline AJ Q-Ball

• Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Bald Head and Full Beard: Awesome combination
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2016, 04:54:16 PM »
Thank you, AJ!! Cool beard!

Thanks man!

Offline BigKen

• Super Sly
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2016, 05:06:00 PM »
Welcome to Sly Bald Guys.  Just be careful! LOL.  I was on here for about eight months before I shaved my head.  BBC.  So you don't have to be balding to be on here, but you just might get the itch to see what it's like and you'll find yourself with a bald head!  It's a pretty nice deal!.

Thank you, mrzed!

Offline BigKen

• Super Sly
« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2016, 07:39:06 PM »

Offline BigKen

• Super Sly
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2016, 08:05:03 PM »
Welcome, Big Ken!

I've been a member for almost five years, and we welcome all members, male or female, sly, MPB, full head of hair, etc. The diversity and the way that members share with each other is what makes the forum strong. We talk about all kinds of other topics in addition to head shaving such as cars, tattoos, sports and whatnot. Check out the various boards and topics and feel free to add to or start a topic that catches your interest. Enjoy!

How's it going SirHarry214?! I have a question, though I really don't want to sound bitter. Are members generally standoffish towards newbies like myself? The reason I ask is my introduction has received 800+ views with only 6 members responding. That's quite surprising. I would think there would be a bit more excitement since Slybaldguys seems to be a fairly close-knit and warm group. Any feedback you can provide would be helpful; thanks.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 08:07:16 PM by BigKen »

Offline Sir Harry

• Sly Kegler
  • Sly Moderator
  • Sly Nobility
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2016, 09:10:28 PM »
Big Ken, please don't take it personal. In most cases, when you see a topic (even an introduction), more often than not most of those views are probably lurkers who have yet to register for an account. Most areas of the forum are accessible to non-members, with a few exceptions such as the Members Only board, or one of the Sly Series boards e.g. Sly Lair, Sly Crib, etc. that require a certain number of posts to be eligible to post. We have several members who have registered for an account and have yet to post, but it's still good if we help someone who may not want to come out of the shadows. Some members are active in spurts and others just post when they feel like it. Whatever the reason, it's nothing against you, but that's just how (open) forums are. I wouldn't lose any sleep, and we all are glad to have you!
Even when the d is removed, the devil is still evil.

Offline Dragon

• Super Sly
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2016, 01:32:37 AM »
Great to have you on the forum Bigken

Offline BigKen

• Super Sly
« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2016, 10:14:39 AM »
Great to have you on the forum Bigken

Thank you Dragon!

Offline BigKen

• Super Sly
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2016, 06:44:10 PM »
Big Ken, please don't take it personal. In most cases, when you see a topic (even an introduction), more often than not most of those views are probably lurkers who have yet to register for an account. Most areas of the forum are accessible to non-members, with a few exceptions such as the Members Only board, or one of the Sly Series boards e.g. Sly Lair, Sly Crib, etc. that require a certain number of posts to be eligible to post. We have several members who have registered for an account and have yet to post, but it's still good if we help someone who may not want to come out of the shadows. Some members are active in spurts and others just post when they feel like it. Whatever the reason, it's nothing against you, but that's just how (open) forums are. I wouldn't lose any sleep, and we all are glad to have you!

I appreciate the feedback SirHarry 214. I understand where you're coming from and will keep that in mind. I guess I have to become more familiar with using open forums. I'm just a really sociable person and used to hearty interactions. I'll give it some time. "Patience is a virtue". I'm glad to have joined the group too; thanks again man!

Offline mahaw90

• Ultimate Sly Guy
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2016, 03:22:49 PM »
Thanks for the shout out big Ken!

Offline slymyke

• Sly Bureau
  • Shaved head with full beard
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2016, 05:51:10 PM »
Welcome, BigKen! 

O0