Author Topic: HeadBlade Customer Service !!!!  (Read 1820 times)

Offline mrzed

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Addicted to head shaving.
HeadBlade Customer Service !!!!
« on: October 08, 2015, 04:27:27 PM »
I've had a few email exchanges this week with Todd Greene (President at HeadBlade).  What a treat to hear back from him!  The comments in the messages did NOT sound like this was his secretary, but the real guy himself!

I had a credit coupon which had expired and asked if they would extend it or honor it.  An emphatic YES came back!

We then had a nice conversation about several of their products, his favorites, my favorites, and such.

If you are ordering from HB and need some promotional materials, just ask them in the comments section and then can toss in some coupons to give away to friends or some extra decals or something like that.

Great Guys!

Way to go Head Blade!

Offline SlyMike

• Ad Free VIP
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Big Beard and Bald Head - I love it!
Re: HeadBlade Customer Service !!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2015, 06:06:04 AM »
I've had a good few e-mail exchanges with Todd myself too, was chatting to him about samples of their headslick etc. and the lack of availability in the UK, they did offer to send me some samples via their UK outlets, but I can only assume it got lost somewhere between US/UK, however I can't fault Todd for his customer service, there aren't many CEOs that actually engage in dialogue with their prospective customers.
First started shaving my head on the 9th October 2014