Author Topic: Still Semi-sly!  (Read 1950 times)

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
Still Semi-sly!
« on: October 04, 2015, 04:36:44 PM »
  So for weeks now I have had the urge to go full sly again but folks always talk me out of it pointing out how much I miss my horseshoe when Imgo full shaved.
 At  present Imam travellling in Europe, Vienna, Slovenia, Croatia, Budapest and back home.   Last night I went to a Viennese barber to get my weekly beard trim and the back sides and inside of the horseshoe shaved.  The barber was BBC and smooth as an oiled egg.  I asked him who shaves his head.  He said that he does it. Man, that was it,I was hooked!  I asked him for the same!

But the barber didn't want to do it.  A flattop is very unusual here and, apparently he had never seen aN

H,T&B horseshoe before.  He seemed think it was the neatest thing since sliced bread!  He trim my beard and then shaved the back, sides, crown and inside the' shoe.  Then he took photos.  So, I guess that the world is conspiring to keep me hairy!

Offline tobler1

• Ultimate Sly Guy
Re: Still Semi-sly!
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2015, 06:45:44 PM »
Well, sounds like you're enjoying, so looks like a win.

Offline john.peachie

• A Texan working in N'Djamena, Chad
  • Sly
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2015, 11:28:57 PM »
Have a good trip!

You could look at it from the barbers point of view...potential customer looking in window...bald barber...sitting in the chair, bald man...could give the guy second thoughts.

Are you hitting any of the Octoberfestivities on your trip??
John

The best things in life are free, that's why I'm good for nothing...

Offline Hieu Tran

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2015, 04:32:37 AM »
Did he tell you the reason why he don't want to give you the bald head?
If I was you, I begged him to shave mine continuously already lol.

Offline Semi-Sly

• Sly Bureau
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2015, 04:38:55 PM »
He said that he thought my semi-bald flattop was better than fully sly.  He said that almost nobody in Austria had a flattop!

Enter your email address: