Author Topic: I did it!!!  (Read 7279 times)

Offline mrzed

• Ad Free VIP
  • Sly Bureau
  • Addicted to head shaving.
Re: I did it!!!
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2015, 03:37:27 PM »
The smooth feel of a shaved head is pretty fantastic. Yes, you'll be rubbing it for awhile. Even after a few years of shaving, I still rub my head. Pretty amazing feeling.

Guess that's why both guys who are BBC and BBN enjoy the shaved head.

Offline TSE

• Sly Jr.
    • TheShavingEdge.com
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2015, 05:58:27 AM »
Congrats @TheFabledBiscuit!  looks good!  O0

Offline bud

• Sly
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2015, 03:09:02 PM »
Welcome and congrats, You look great 8)

Offline TheFabledBiscuit

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2015, 04:10:33 PM »
Thanks guys, in process of moving so little slow on being here.
So far most people don't mind it too much, other than my girlfriend.. she HAAAAATES it. haha
family is fine with it and most people at work think its either better or dont care.

Offline Nickd

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2015, 07:58:00 PM »
Congrats on the new look. It looks good. I'm always rubbing my head. It's just an awesome feeling only us bald guys will understand. Don't worry about your girlfriend, she'll come around. My wife was in the HAAAATES it category too. Now she's in the I think your handsome category. You'll get there too.

Offline TheFabledBiscuit

• Sly Guy in Training
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2015, 09:32:30 PM »
Thanks, I really hope she does. Just a bit of a shock to her I think. I mean I didn't really let her know I was going to do it just showed up at her house when we planned to go swimming and it was "look no hair!" I mean it's pretty much impossible not to notice how much I was thinning. Hard think anyone would prefer that.

Offline baldbob

• Sly Jr.
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2015, 05:06:39 PM »
My bride was in the HAAAAAATES it category too. But now she calls me handsome. It was ten years ago this month that I went sly. I didn't tell her; I just went for it. The key for me was sticking  with it and never letting what hair I have left grow out. Now many people tell me they couldn't imagine me with hair. 

Offline bud

• Sly
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2015, 03:04:16 PM »
My bride was in the HAAAAAATES it category too. But now she calls me handsome. It was ten years ago this month that I went sly. I didn't tell her; I just went for it. The key for me was sticking  with it and never letting what hair I have left grow out. Now many people tell me they couldn't imagine me with hair.
Hallo baldbob
great story,  :)

Offline socknoggle

• Sly
  • Grateful follower of Jesus Christ
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2015, 12:55:30 PM »
My ex-wife hated me bald so I grew it back out.  But, just 4 months after the divorce was final I realized I didn't have to please her any more.  So, now I am a bald man for life.  I love the feeling  of a freshly shaved head!   Looks good too.  My current wife loves it!