Author Topic: 23 young and my hair sucks  (Read 6721 times)

Offline dart24

• Sly Jr.
Re: 23 young and my hair sucks
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2015, 11:47:06 AM »
Thank you for the kind word's. It really made me feel kinda better also I've been ill for the past 2 week's and it made me well atlist for now appreciate health more than hair lose.
I hope that when the day comes and it will be either a bald or shaven head or a really thin horse shoee head it will look good on me i am kinda skinny and i wear glasses and i am a bit short 5'7 so i hope it wont be a big deal.

Offline SlyMike

• Ad Free VIP
  • Ultimate Sly Guy
  • Big Beard and Bald Head - I love it!
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2015, 03:13:33 AM »
You look great with a shaved head, try it for 30 days and see if you love it as much as us all.

I would say that being bald is a great improver of confidence too.
First started shaving my head on the 9th October 2014

Offline mrbald

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2015, 05:46:41 PM »
Bro I wouldent let it bother me.I just shaved my head because of alopecia and I like it.Dont let this bother you.Looking at the big picture of life this is nothing.And i like the buzzed pics better.Have you tried shaving it.You might like it.
“We tend to forget that happiness doesn’t come from getting something that we don’t have, it comes from recognizing and appreciating what we do have.

Offline mrbald

• Learning the way of Sly
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2015, 05:49:49 PM »
Sorry about the double post,Im not an attention hound lol.And yes,my dog seems to like it.Thats why I like dogs,morte than many people lol
“We tend to forget that happiness doesn’t come from getting something that we don’t have, it comes from recognizing and appreciating what we do have.

Offline MunkyMunk

• Sly
  • Won't shave below the neck
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2015, 08:28:57 PM »
Dart, what everyone has been saying seems on-point to me. A shaved head always looks better than male pattern baldness. Plus you're a good looking guy.
I'm also pretty short and I also wear glasses, so I hear you. But you're better than me in the face department, so count your blessings!  :)
Hang in there. Get used to your new look and your confidence will carry you over many obstacles.

Enter your email address: